chapter 7

(Hanako pov.)
I was with my sister when I noticed a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair run by me. I got up and decided go after Her "I'll be right back" I said in my cheerful tone. "Alright" said my sister. I started looking for the girl and finally found her in the halls trying to catch her breath so I walked up to her.

(Your pov.)
I finally got away from those delinquents but I was so out of breath. "Hello miss!" Someone said in a cheerful tone. I jumped back startled but signed in relief when I seen the boy he seemed harmless. "Um hello there" I responded. "Are you alright I seen you running from something and wanted to see if everything was ok" he said. "Oh thank you for worrying but I'm ok" I said. He smiles at me and held out his hand "my name is hanako  it's nice to meet you!" He said. I smiled at his enthusiasm and shook his hand "I'm (y/n) it's nice to meet you to hanako" I replied.

(Hanako pov)
When I seen her smile my heart skipped a beat I never thought I would feel this way about anyone I was only happy to see my sister smile but (y/n)'s was better but why? Could it be love at first sight?! I want to stay with her even if it's as friends! "Well I have to go hanako it was nice meeting you. Bye" she told me with a small smile. I blushed and smiled "b-bye". She walked away and I just watched in awe but soon went back to my big sister and sat by her. All I could think about was that girl all day and how nice she was so I thought to myself I have to see her again. Soon....