chapter 2

(Your pov.)
The bell rang so I hurried to my class so I wouldn't be late. Once I was in class I sat down right next to Osano and smiled at him. He blushed and looked away, I giggled at him and waited for the teacher. Soon enough a man walked in and I would be lying if I said he wasn't good looking. All the girls started whispering about how sexy he was. He had brown hair and his shirt was unbuttoned almost all the way down. He started taking in a manly husky tone "hello class im Mr. Mido your teacher got injured and is in the hospital so I will be your sub for the rest of the Year~" he purred. All the girls went crazy and the boys glare and roll their eyes. Class begun and every Time I looked up from my book Mr. Mido was staring at me, it was starting to creep me out.
(Mido's pov)
I couldnt stop staring at (Y/N). That girl she seems interesting. She's the only girl in class that hasn't fond over me it's very interesting. "Miss (L/N) can you please read the next page?~" I purred. "Yes sensei" she replied then started reading out loud to the Class. I know I shouldn't feel this way but when she said yes sensei to me it felt good I think I may like one of my students I shall make her mine.