Chapter 12

(I don't own the images above)

I got all my stuff and waited for osano like I always did. All of the sudden I felt two strong arms wrap around me from behind.....

(Your pov)

I gasped and turned around to see...Aso?

"A-aso..?" I asked confused and blushing.

"Hey cutie I was wondering if you wanted to come by and see the sports club in action. Well mostly me" he said and winked at me.

"Well I'm waiting for osano he will probably get mad if I disappear" I said and giggled

"Come on I see you two together all the time I want a turn" he said and smiled.

"Well I guess it wouldn't hurt this one time" I said

"Perfect! And if you want you can join in!" He said with a warm smile. And I smiled back.

We made it to the pool and I seen the rest of the club already starting their laps.

"So today your swimming. You didnt bring me here just to see me in a swimsuit did you?" I asked clearly teasing him.

"O-of course not!" He said now blushing.

"I was just teasing you calm down" I giggled and nudged his shoulder.

"Oh r-right heh... " he said still blushing.

"As much as I would like to swim I don't want to get in the way" I said

"You won't get in the way what makes you think that?" He asked me curiously.

"Well to be honest I probably wouldn't actually swim I prefer floating in the pool and relaxing" I said smiling

"Well if you want I could send then home early and we could hang out just you and me..." he said shyly.

"I would like that it would be fun" I said smiling.
(Time skip after the rest of the sports club leaves)

"Well it's just us cutie" he said with a smile.

I giggled and excused myself so I could get into my bathing suit. I came back after a few minutes and he was already in the pool. He looked nervous and was staring off into space.

I smirked and jumped into the pool splashing him and startling him.

"Ahh!!" He screamed and I laughed.

"That was hilarious you should have seen your face" I said still laughing. He smirked and swam closer to me.

"You should see your face" he said smirking still.

I blushed like crazy and looked away.

"I-I dont know what your talking about!" I said nervously and then swam away splashing him.

"Hey no fair!" He said laughing.

We both stayed in the pool messing around(get your minds out of the gutter) and getting to know eachother better. Suddenly we hear someone laugh and look in the direction of the person who was laughing.

"You know its past club time and you should both be home~ and finding a boy and girl alone in the pool is highly inappropriate~" I heard....MIDO SENSEI?! say....

"Mido sensei what are you doing here.." I ask embarrassed.

"I was making sure the students went home and I find one of my students half naked" (because of the bathing suit again minds out of the gutter)
He says.

"Its not what you think sir....but I'm sorry we are here late we will get going" aso says.

"(Y/n) I would like you to get changed and come to my room so we can discuss your punishment for being here after hours~" mido sensei purrs.

'Oh no...' I think to myself
(After you change)

I walk to my classroom and see mido sensei sitting on my desk with his shirt barely buttoned up.

"Um...sir I think you should button your shirt...this is very inappropriate..." I say awkwardly.

"If you don't like it why don't you help me~"he says.

"I'll forget what I seen if you do so~" he continued.

I slowly walk over to him and begin to button his shirt up. He lifts my chin up and looks at me seductively.

"W-well I buttoned it..I-ill be going now..." I said trying to back away.

He grabbed me and pulled me close.

"What's the rush?~ why don't you keep me company for a minute?~" he asks me.

"I-i really have to get going my parents will worry about me..." I said as a pushed him away and ran outside.

'Omg I cant believe that happened....' I think to myself.

I look up and see the boy from yesterday. The one with black hair and eyes. I smile at him and wave. He looks like he got scared or shy and hides behind a tree. I walk up to him anyway.

"Are you ok? I'm sorry if I scared you. I said smiling.

"Y-your talking to m-me..?" He asks me nervous.

"Who else would I be talking to?"I say playfully looking around. But he stays silent.

"Sorry if I'm making you feel uncomfortable but my name is (y/n) it's nice to meet you but I need to get going home" I said smiling when suddenly osoro comes put of no where.

"Yeah you need to get home so I'll walk you" he says putting an arm around me.

"Huh?! When did you get here?!" I ask surprised.

"Dont worry about it let's get you home kitty" he says winking. I roll my eyes and go with it.

"It really was nice meeting you..." I say forgetting he didn't tell me his name.

"Ayato..." he said like he is gritting his teeth.

"Ok ayato it was nice meeting you maybe we can hang out sometime!" I say smiling when osoro starts pulling me away.
(Time skip to when you get home)

"You didnt have to take me home" I say pouting when I see osano standing at the door mad.

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO AFTER SCHOOL AND WHY ARE YOU HOME LATE?!" Osano yells annoyed.

"I would love to stay but this dumbass is giving me a headache..." osoro says walking away.

"I'm tired talk to you later osano!" I say running into the house quick before he can say anything.

I do my nightly routine and set my alarm. I get into bed and get the same feeling of someone watching me but let it go just like I did last night and just went to bed..

PLEASE READ!
(Hey everyone I know I said I was probably going to update yesterday or the day before but to be honest I was lazy and was having trouble thinking of what to write. Thanks for being patient! Also I'm going to put the reader in a club soon and want to ask you all what club you want to be in. The club that is wanted most will win and if I don't get any comments I guess I'll just pick one.🤷‍♀️)