chapter 17

(your pov)

I woke up and stared at the ceiling.

"I don't think I can do this today...."I say to myself thinking about what happened with mido sensei.

I sigh and get up anyway and get dressed and do my hair and makeup(if you do makeup) and got my bag then went outside.

"Hey...um you okay today..?" I hear osano ask rubbing the back of his neck.

"...um...yeah I think..." I say starting to walk to school with osano following quickly behind me.

(Time skip to school)

I walked into school and went down the hall and seen mido sensei coming down as well and freaked out. I looked around and ran into the first room I seen and closed the door.

"What are you doing here?" I hear a smooth voice ask. I look up and see kizano.

"O-oh hi kizano I was just um..." I start to say and try to think of an excuse.

"My beautiful Juliet just wanted to see her handsome Romeo I'm sure~" he says and walks over to me kissing my hand.

"S-sure let's just go with that" I say blushing and laugh.

"So my dear Juliet are you going to try out for the play I can assure you that I can get you a good role~ maybe even the lead then we can repeat that scene we did when we first met~" he says to me winking and I remember the kiss...

"Your such a dork I don't think I want to be in the play though I have some stage fright besides I'm sure there are cuter girls that could play the lead" I said smiling at him.

"But none are more beautiful than you my fair Juliet~" he said taking my hand and spinning me around then dipping me and getting close to my face.

"K-kizano" I squeak while blushing more.

"My beautiful Juliet you're so adorable~" he says while getting closer....and closer...

But before he could do anything the bell rang causing him to get startled and drop me

"Ouch..." I groan to myself with my eyes squeezed shut

Kizano was about to help me up when the door was slammed open and we both looked over to see.....

MIDO SENSEI!!! Oh no....

I quickly got up and got closer to kizano out of fear. Mido sensei looked shocked to see me in here and his eyes softened

"I heard a noise and thought I would see if everyone was okay.....anyway miss (l/n) it's time for class I can escort you to the room" he said sounding hopeful

"N-no thank you sir I'll go by myself....b-bye kizano thanks for talking with me.." I say and run off to class.

(Yet another time skip😁)

Class ended and before mido sensei could do anything I ran out of the room and outside.

I walked around for a bit then looked at the cherry blossom tree to see ayato. I smile to myself and run up behind him quietly then jump on his back laughing.

"Got you ayato!" I say to him laughing.

He gets startled and falls and we both roll down the hill and he ends up on top of me.

"(Y-y/n)?! i-im sorry!" he says blushing like crazy but doesn't get off.

"I guess I shouldn't jump on you next time especially on a hill" I say laughing.

We both sit there for a second then I look at ayato and he looks like he's In a trance. I smile at him and wave a hand in front of his face.

"You okay ayato?" I ask him giggling.

"I-im sorry y-you're just beautiful..." He says finally out of his trance and blushing more than before.

"Thanks but can you get off me please" I say still smiling.

"O-oh right my bad" he says getting off. I giggle and give him a kiss on his cheek.

"You're adorable ayato" I say laughing

"I-im not adorable i-im handsome...." He said sounding embarrassed

"Well that to but still adorable" I say looking at him and smiling.

"HEY!! What are ya doing with my girl?!" I hear someone yell and look up to see osoro.

"I'm not your girl! what kind of drug are you on" I say to him. While ayato got a dark look when osoro came up.

"I claimed you a long time ago kitty so you are mine" he says and picks me up.

"Hey let me go weirdo!" I say pouting.and ayato was still giving him the death stare.

"How about we show this guy who ya belong to kitty~" he says smirking then starts kissing me rough.

I gasp and put my hands on his chest but accidentally let out a small moan. He keeps kissing me while staring down ayato. Eventually I slowly close my eyes because I had to admit I was kind of enjoying it....

Ayato growls and stomps off back into the building. Osoro finally stops and lets me breathe. As he pulls away there is a string of silava connecting us. I just sit there dumbfounded.

"I heard that moan kitty you must have been enjoying yourself I can do much more than that if you want me to demonstrate~" he said smirking and getting closer.

"N-no...I've had enough for one day..." I say looking away flustered.

"Damn kitty you're lucky I'm going easy on you but if you keep looking so hot I won't be able to control myself..." He said with his eyes lustful.

"Y-you can put me down now" I say clearing my throat.

He puts me down reluctantly then grabs my hand and puts his other on my cheek making me look at him.

"I know I seem like I just want you for sex and stuff but you really are special and I want to be the one to show you that." He says while looking at me lovingly

"Osoro i-" I started to say but then I hear osano yelling and running towards us.

"Get the hell away from her!" He says pushing osoro away and grabbing my hand.

"You little shit I'm gonna kick your ass you better stay out of this" osoro says growling.

"I mean it stay away she's mine!" Osano yells at him then drags me away while I just sit there shocked at what just happened.....