Chapter 13

(Your pov)

I yawned and woke up. It was Saturday and I promised osano I would hang out with him today to make it up to him for always leaving him alone and yesterday's incident.

I got dressed in a (f/c) sweater and some shorts. I kept my hair down and did my normal makeup(if you do makeup if you don't pretend that's not there). I went to the door and put some (f/c) convers on. I walked outside and sure enough osano was impatiently waiting for me like usual.

"Morning osano" I said with a smile.

"Whatever morning (y/n)...." he said blushing.

I giggled and grabbed his arm.

"Let's go to the mall today!" I said excited.

"Whatever..." he said as a dragged him behind me walking to the mall.

After about a ten minute walk we made it to the mall and I stared in awe because it was decorated in fairy lights.

"Its so beautiful!" I said excited.

"You look beautiful to...." osano mumbled.

"Sorry did you say something osano?" I ask him.

"No you idiot let's just go do something already!" he said flustered.

I looked around the mall and seen a clothing store and ran inside excited to see what clothes they had. Osano ran after me yelling but I didn't really care that was normal for him.

"This dress is so pretty...."I say looking at beautiful lavender dress

"I say looking at beautiful lavender dress

I look at the price and my face goes sour.

"Maybe another day..." I say somewhat sad.

"What are you looking at?" I hear osano ask me.

"Just this dress it's really cute" I say to him

"Why not get it? You would look good in it...." he says the last part too quiet for me to hear.

"Well its expensive and I guess I don't really have a reason to get it" I say sadly and walk out of the store.

Osano looks at the dress and then the price tag. It was expensive but he had enough money and seen how (y/n) looked at so he bought it and put it in the bag he brought with him.

"Osano?" I ask looking around but didn't see him.

'I could have sworn that he was right behind me...' I think to myself

"What are you doing here all alone?" I hear someone ask me. I turn around and see...megamo?

"Megamo what are you doing here?" I ask

"Answer me first" he says annoyed

"I'm here with osano we were going to hang out today but I seemed to have lost him..." I say looking around for him.

"Sucks to be you I guess" he says

"As charming as ever I see..."I say sarcastically.

"If your going to just be rude I'm going to just leave" I said as I start walking away.

"Hey come back here!" He said running after me.

"I told you if your going to be a jerk I don't want to talk to you" I said pouting.

"Heh your cute when you pout" he said.

"W-what" I said shocked.

He quickly realized what he said and looked away blushing. And I started to laugh like crazy. I had never seen like like this it was somewhat of a relief since he wasnt acting like he owned the place.

"I think I see osano!" I say excitedly and ran over there with megamo running after me.

"Osano!" I ran up to the man but quickly realized it wasn't him. The man turned around and smirked at me.

"My name isn't osano sweetheart but I'd like to know your name" he said grabbing my chin and making me look at him.

"Don't touch her" I heard megamo say as he made the man let go of me. He then pulled me to him with his arm now around my waist.

"Who the hell are you I was talking to her not you" he name said to megamo angry.

"I'm her boyfriend so I suggest you back off" megamo said while I stand there blushing.

"Go on prove it. I don't believe she would date a jackass like you" the man says smirking.

Suddenly I felt something warm against my lips and realized it was megamo kissing me!

'Omg this is actually happening he is kissing me! What do I do!?' I think to myself panicking.

He pulled away and smirked at the man as be walked away.

"What cat got your tongue princess" he asked me getting close again.

"S-shut up..."I said looking away blushing like crazy.

"You enjoyed it didn't you?~ I can do it again if you want" he said leaning in again.

"Hey asshole back up!!!" I hear osano yell.

"Osano!" I yell running up to him hugging him.

"Why the hell are you with this asshole!?" He asked me blushing.

"I was talking to him cause I lost you" I said awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck.

"Whatever just stop wondering and let's go...." he said grabbing my wrist and dragging me away.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"To get icecream...."he said still blushing.

"Really?! Yay!" I said happily.

We get to the stand and osano gets strawberry ice cream and I get (f/ic/f)
(Favorite ice cream flavor).

We both ate our ice cream on the way back home. It was silent the whole way back. We made it to my house and I was about to walk inside but osano stopped me.

"Hey wait...I uh...go you something..." he said looking away holding out a bag.

"For me?" I ask while grabbing the bag and pulling the dress out gasping.

"You got it for me...?"I ask in disbelief.

"Don't think anything of it I just didn't want to hear you cry about it later..." he said blushing.

"Your the best osano!" I said hugging him and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek smiling.

I ran inside leaving a blushing osano at the door. I went to my room and tried on the dress.

"Its so pretty...." I say to myself as I look in the mirror.

I giggle and dance around for a minute. After a little bit I took it off and put it away and got ready for bed. I lay down in bed and went to sleep smiling to myself.