10||peaceful

colby opened the door to his car for me. i thanked him and sat in the passenger seat. he walked over to the driver side and we drove off. idk where he was taking me. we pulled into a taco bell drive thru.

"really taco bell." "hey calm down you haven't even saw where we're eating." "it's not the car?" "no i have some place special." we ordered our food and drove off. he pulled up in front of a hotel. and checked in.

we got out and went all the way to the top floor. the elevator opened up to a big room. "woah how'd you manage to get this place." "i have my ways love. come on follow me." he lead the way to the balcony.

there was a little patio area we took the food outta the bag and ate while watching the sunset. we talked about random shit while we ate. when finished eating we sat on this sofa on the balcony that was facing the sky.

colby got a blanket and we snuggled up together. we watched the sunset together. it was like something outta a movie. "i had a nice time." i told colby. "me too. i couldn't think of better way to end the day." colby told me. "can i asked you something." "shoot."

"do you think this really will work out." i asked. "i have very high hopes." he responded. "can i ask you a question." colby asked. "shoot." "do you love me." "i do." he smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the lips. it turned into a make out session. i couldn't get enough of him.

"your so gorgeous." colby told me while breaking the kiss. "your not to bad your self." we ended having a deep conversation and fell asleep in each other arms.

hi , ik i have been gone for a while but the reason is i kinda don't know where i'm going with this story anymore. i'm going to be putting in fillers for now but if y'all can request on what i should make the next big thing let me know.

oh btw check out my new colby brock book lovers <3

if i can get 10 votes in like 7 hours i will post another chapter today.

born killers||c.brockजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें