2||welcome to the club

maddie's pov

hi i'm maddie diamond, i'm 17 and was born into the gang bloody notes. my mom and dad were also gang leaders until i was 4 when the the gang Young Guns invaded our house and killed them. the gang leader is my brother mike. he is way too overprotective but i love him. aryia and kevin were mike's friends in high school and they ended up joining the gang. ricky and denzel are brothers. there dad used to be part of the gang until he was killed during the invasion. and maggie my best friend. her mom and my mom were best friends. me and maggie have done everything together since i could remember. me, maggie, ricky, and denzel go to high school. i know it's weird but my mom never wanted me and mike to be in the gang life she wanted us to have a normal life. so in her honor i go to school. mike graduated when i became a freshman. so there was no one really to watch me so he had maggie, ricky, and denzel come to school with me.

so at school no one messes with us. were badasses at that school. but there is one group who just love bothering us. the leader of the group is no other then colby brock. not gonna lie he is hella hot but a total ass.

i woke up to the sound of ricky yelling "bitch you better wake up i'm not being late because of you again. i have an english test let's go" i groaned and got outta bed. i went to the bathroom took a shower did all my stuff put on my clothes and went and went downstairs.

 i went to the bathroom took a shower did all my stuff put on my clothes and went and went downstairs

"good morning beautiful people" i said. "good morning" everyone said. "where's my brother?" i asked. "right here loser" mike said. i poured some cereal and went into the living room and watched spongebob. "how old are you" aryia asked. "4" i said. he laughed at my response. "LETS GO GIRL I DONT HAVE ALL DAMN DAY!" ricky yelled. i put my sink in the bowl and grabbed my backpack and hopped into my mustang and went to school.

i pulled up too school and all 4 of us got outta the car and walked in the hall and there was a big group huddled up chanting. we walked to the group and saw colby punching some kid. "hey kat what's going on?" i asked. "colby said that the kid forgot to do his homework so he is fighting him." kat said. "are you fucking kidding me!" i scooted through the crowd and pulled colby away from the kid. the kid grabbed his books and ran. "wtf diamond!" colby said. "wth did that kid do to you that makes you want to fight him." i asked. "he didn't do my homework which i told him to do." "your pathetic!" i walked off and left him there pissed. the bell rang. i got my books outta my locker and met with maggie. we had all our classes together this year. "late again miss diamond and miss lindemann."mr umbrella said. "obviously." i said and walked to my seat. the class kinda snickered at my comment. "okay class we are moving seats today." the whole class groaned. the door opened and the man of the hour popped out. "mr brock what's the reason your late." mr umbrella asked. "i got lost" colby said. "sure you did" the teacher said irritated. everyone got there partners and there was just me and colby left. "and maddie and colby you two will sit in the back." SHOOT ME! we both sat down and the teacher got a call on his mobile phone. "okay this is a very important call, ima be out for at least 10 minutes" the teacher said. GREAT! the teacher walked out and everyone started talking. "so how was your day." i asked, "oh yeah it was going good until now" he replied. OkAy ThEn?!. we just ended up not talking the rest of the period.

skip to lunch time...

oml!! oml!!! oml!!!! wtf is mike doing here. i walk up to our table really confused to see mike and aryia. "ummmmmmm hi!" i said to mike and aryia. "hey mads , what's up!" mike said. i gave a weird look. "sooo... wtf are you two doing here." i asked. "well i found out that the young guns , go to school with you guys." "stfu are you serious" "yeah so that's why we here." we all just hanged out and talk until we heard someone call my name across the cafeteria. we all look over and see the cheerleaders aka the bitchs aka the rudest people in the world aka the girls that get anything they want cause there "rich". the leader lindsey called out my name and was walking toward our table. (so sorry if your name is lindsey , first name that popped in my head.) "well well well , what do we have here" lindsey asked looking at mike up and down. "lindsey fuck off!" i said. "hey mads calm down" mike said to me as he looked lindsey up and down. "what's your name" she asked my bRoThEr?!. "mike" "that's a hot name" "hey i thought you were dating brock" maggie asked lindsey. "hey didn't brennen cheat on you with me." lindsey exclaimed. maggie jumped lindsey, maggie threw a couple punches before security sent both of them to the office. "okay ima go cause i'm pretty sure she might get suspended and then i have to take her home so bye guys" mike said and gave me hug. the lunch bell rung and we went to class late.

skip to afterschool...

we got home tired as fuck. i went up to my room and took a shower. when i got out i asked maggie if she wanted to watch a movie with me. we ended up watching the cartoon version of cinderella because we are 5 year olds. we both fell asleep during the movie and were awaken by glass shattering...

hope you enjoyed the first part of the series!!