7||kidnapped

i woke up on the ground in some room. there was nothing in it. it was really small. and freezing. my head hurts so bad. i looked around  and the area did not look familiar. the walls were all cement and the door looks heavy. there was a chair. looks like ima be here for awhile.

skip to an hour

someone was unlocking the door from the other side. the person had a mask on and they didn't say a word and put a plate of food on the floor. "eat" the mask guy said. "hahahahaha!!you really think ima eat this garbage food. go fetch me some hot cheetos." i replied. "what you say you little bitch." the mask guy asked. he was walking closer to me and was about to punch me. i caught his fist and twisted his wrist. he screamed and fell on the floor and then left. before he left i yelled "go get me cheetos!!" he slammed the door shut and locked it. a couple minutes later and the mask guy came back and said "the boss will be coming in any minute , just you wait." the mask guy said. "ooooo i'm so scared." i said sarcastically. the mask guy left.

i was waiting for a good 30 minutes. i was getting bored. "come on young guns!!! i don't have all day!!!" i yelled. a couple minutes later the door opens wide. two guys in mask come stand on each side of the room. i just sit there with my legs crossed. finally the "boss" walks in. he was looking down at the floor when he walked in. he looked up and "COLBY!!" i yelled. "MADDIE!!" colby yelled. "you two out , we need a minute." colby commanded them two guys that were in the room. i was scared for some reason. idk why , i'm never scared. when 2 guys left colby grabbed another chair from outside the door and sat right in front of me. i looked down the whole time. colby put his hand under my chin and he made me make eye contact with him. "wanna explain why you kidnapped me." i asked colby. "maddie i didn't mean too kidnap you , i didn't even know that you were in a gang." he replied. "well you didn't either." i responded. there was awkward silence. "can i go home." i asked. "yes i will take you home on two conditions." "what" "1. we have to talk about this tomorrow and work something out because i really do love you maddie and 2.you can't tell your gang about how we kidnapped you." i was hesitating about saying yes. "okay fine." i responded.

colby nodded and he drove me home. the car ride was silent. it was like 4 in the morning. i was so tired but i was also scared. this guy who i'm obsessed with his parents killed my parents. idk how feel about this situation. i've heard a lot of bad things about the young guns leader. i heard he never shows any mercy when he wants something and that he is viscous when he is not on good mood. i don't know if i could be in a relationship with someone if i'm gonna be scared of them. we pulled up to my house and i left the car without saying a word and ran up my tree to get through my window. colby called me but i didn't listen. i got in my room and cried myself to sleep.

I HOPE YALL ARE YOU ENJOYING THE STORY. IF THE STORY GETS 2 VOTES IN 24 HOURS THEN ILL POST A NEW PART ON FRIDAY!!

614 words