4||be alarmed

the next morning i woke up around 10am , everybody was still sleeping so i left the theater and went to the kitchen. mike was up reading some papers at the counter. "wassup bro" i said. "hey" he replied fast with his eyes still on the paper. "whatcha reading" "the young guns are gonna kidnap one of our men." "wHaT?!" "yes , but please calm down , when everybody wakes up i'm gonna have a meeting." "do you know it is gonna be?" "no , honestly it could be one of us." my eyes widened. me or mike or our men could be in danger. kevin came downstairs. "good morning diamonds" kevin said. "wake up everybody and tell them to meet us in the meeting room in 15 minutes or else." he said angrily. kevin seemed worried and ran off. i went to the theater and told the guys to get up and that there is an important meeting.

skip 15 minutes

everybody was in the meeting room waiting for mike. everybody seemed tired and worried. "okay sorry for waking you guys but this is urgent" mike said while walking in. "we had a letter on our door this morning from the young guns" everybody eyes widened. "what did it say" ricky asked. "watch your back bloody notes , we are coming after you , you won't know when till it happens. be alarmed." mike said. everybody was spooked. "don't panic , we will just have to be very cautious of our surroundings and whenever we go out to have someone with us. i'm going to hire some people to watch you 4 when you guys are at school and we are going on full lockdown at night which means no leaving the house at night , if so alarms will go off." mike said. "anything else boss." aryia asked. "no , you guys can go do whatever now. meeting adjourned" with that everybody left. me , ricky , denzel , and maggie went to my room. we sat down on my bed and just layed there. thinking about our past with the young guns. my eyes were getting a little watery just thinking about it. "i'll be back" i said. "where you going" maggie asked. "out for a bit" i replied. "maddie let me come , you heard mike." maggie said. "it's fine , i'll be back soon , please don't tell mike okay. bye love you guys" i said before shutting my door.

i walked into the garage and got in my car and drove to the beach. i parked my car and walked out and just breathed. my dad proposed to my mom on this beach. i let myself let out some tears since no one was around. i didn't wanna seem vulnerable. i sat down on rock near the water and just looked out to the ocean thinking about my parents. "hey" a voice behind me said. i wipes my tears and turned around to see colby brock. "hi" i said while my voice cracked. he sat next to me and asked "are you okay?" "yea why?" " you look like you've been crying." "why does it matter to you." it was just silence. i was holding back so many tears. "hey mads , i know we really don't talk or like  to each other but i'm here for you" he broke the silence. i couldn't hold it anymore and all my tears came flooding out. "hey it's okay , come here." he pulled me into a hug and i just cried into his shoulders.

about a couple minutes later i stopped crying. i looked up and saw colby's beautiful ocean blue eyes. i could stare into them forever. colby leaned a little bit forward to me and and i did the same and our lips met. his lips so soft and gentle. it was the best feeling in the world. i broke it to get some air. we both didn't say anything and looked in each other eyes and smiled. "i've been waiting so long for that" he exclaimed. "me too" i replied. i snuggled up into him and watched the sunset.

hey , i hope your enjoying the story. sorry it took so long. school just started for me so it's little hectic. i don't have a schedule yet but hopefully soon.

709 words