𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚~𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕🤍.

Start from the beginning

Kierra's POV
I woke up the next morning feeling like shit. For some reason I felt guilty too. Ian even do anything. I got out of bed and did my hygiene. The usual. I actually decided to dress up a bit today. I went to my closet and took out my denim jacket. It had brown fur on the collar and on the cuffs. I took out a white shirt and my ripped jeans that were the same color as the jacket. I threw those on and put on my AirForce 1's. Once I was done, I put on a lil lipgloss and ruffled up my twists a bit. Finally, I was fully dressed so I grabbed everything I needed before getting in my car and plugging my phone into the aux cord. Shy by Ray Moon came on and I drove off.
A/N: Go listen to dat NEOW. Shit bout fye asl. Oh & Ray is also my wife🙂.
I finally got to school and headed to my locker where to my surprise, Dani was waiting on me. I guess Ian going to my locker cuz It's too damn early for dis bs. I turned right back around and went outside to sit at the tables. I put my headphones in and started listening to music.
"I'll jus wait till it's time to go to my first class" I thought before resting my head on my arms. I listened to a couple of songs before it was finally time to go to class. I got up and headed inside and thankfully Dani was gone.

I got to class and sat next to Zaylani.
"Where were you?" She asked.
"Danielle was at my locker so I went back outside n jus waited." I responded.
"Oh, you know why she was there?"
"Nah I jus said I left when I saw her there." I said.
"Aight" she responded.
Class started and ended very quickly and just like yesterday, ole girl was side eyeing me n the rest of my classes zoomed by me.
I didn't leave right after cuz I had to get some books to study from. I walked Zay to her car and waved her before heading back into school to the library.

Once I got there, I headed to the section and chuckled at the fact that this was the same exact place I met Dani in. Of course I started tearing up cuz I really miss her. I wanna hear her out but I jus don't think I'm ready to face her. I was looking through some books when I heard someone call out to me. I looked up and it was Dani. I tried to walk away but she stood up in front of me, blocking my way. This is the exact same thing dat happened when we first met n it's creeping me out. I sighed and looked up at her. She looked back down at me with sad eyes and said,
"Kierra..I'm sorry. I really am..I should have believed you when you told me what happened."
"Yea you should have but it's fine I guess." I replied, looking away.
"Why don't you wanna talk to me? Like why are you avoiding me?" She asked and I looked at her like she was stupid.
"Am I supposed to be eager to talk to you Danielle? Like am I supposed to jus ignore the fact that after we been talking for months and I stepped out of my comfort zone for you..that you don't trust me?!" I spat, tears welling up in my eyes.
"It's not that I didn't trust y-"
"Den what! Not only did I try to explain what happened in the restaurant but I came to yo house and you STILL shut me out!" Tears were running down my face now and I couldn't stop them.
"Look I'm sorry. But it looked like you wanted her there." Dani said quietly.
"YOU-" I started before I swiped my hand down my face to calm myself down.
"Can you guys take that outside?" I heard the librarian say.
"Yes ma'am. Our fault." Dani said before taking my hand and leading me outside. I was crying at dis point. This is too much for me.

"Hey, stop crying.." Dani said cupping my cheeks.
"I can't." I said quietly.
"Why not?" She asked.
I smacked my teeth and moved my face from her hands.
"Cuz you steady acting like I want Aaliyah!! Like how you gon say it looked like I wanted her on me?? She was my best friend for years and I knew she had feelings for me. I could've had her if I wanted and never even talked to yo ass. But no. I was with you. I chose you. Fuck, I love you. But you obviously can-"
"You-you what??" Danielle spoke with tears in her eyes and I sighed.
"I love you Danielle. Ion know why you acting like you de-" before I could finish, she grabbed me by my waist and kissed me.
I wanted to pull away but it was like my lips had a mind of their own. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her back before she pulled away and looked me deep in my eyes.
"I love you too Kierra." She cheesed and I couldn't help but smile.
Dani took my hands from around her neck and held them.
"I'm sorry Ian believe you, I'm sorry for how I treated you and I'm sorry for kissing someone else. really am. I just couldn't believe someone like you would even look at someone like me and seeing you wit Aaliyah confirmed that for me. I jus wanted you to feel what I felt."
"Well I'm looking at you and only you Danielle. I. Looooveee. You." I reassured her, still smiling.
"Be mine again? I miss yo fine ass."
I just smiled and nodded before hugging her waist. She bent down and kissed my forehead.
"I love you Kierra." She said.
"I finally got my Baby back." I thought.

^😔✋🏾AWWWW🥺🥺🥺I'm tryna be like dis😔(minus the break up & the tears💀

^😔✋🏾
AWWWW🥺🥺🥺I'm tryna be like dis😔(minus the break up & the tears💀.) But they uglyasses back togetherrr😌Hope y'all bitches happy🌝. N DIS CHAPTER WAS A LIL OVER 3,000 WORDS‼️‼️GIVE A BITCH PROPS. N COMMENT CUZ IMMA BE MAD IF Y'ALL DON'T. But hennyways imma shut up. Hope y'all have enjoyed the 7K treat😌.
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈.
Love y'all🤍.