𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚~𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕🤍.

En başından başla

I calmed myself down taking a deep breath and asked Dani,
"So you want yo sweatshirt back or nah?"
She looked confused and didn't respond.
"Yo girlfriend-" I started before laughing again cuz dis whole situation got me dead. "Yo girlfriend said you wanted it back but you ain't care enough to come get it. But she worded it wrong and meant to say you ain't care bout me." I mocked laughing at the memory of what wassaname said.
"Yea I'll take it." Dani spoke plainly.
Ouch.
"Bet but unless you want me to strip in front of errybody, you gon have to wait." I said with a shrug.
"Strip bitch" ole girl spat with a smirk, getting in my face.
I scrunched up my face and pushed her forehead back holding my nose cuz-Uhuh.
"Hell nah don't ever get in my face like dat. Yo breath stank as hell."
"Bi-"
"So dat mean Danielle was kissing a bad breath bitch??" Zaylani questioned and my jaw dropped. She so stupid.
"I-Zayyyy..shut up. Errybody gotta preference." I spoke, trying to keep from laughing.
"So her preference is stank-"
"ANYWAYS. Do you want it back now or not Danielle?"
"Give it to me now." She said with a smirk. What is she on? I have no idea.
I chuckled and turned to whisper something to Zaylani.
"Dani left hickeys all over me a day ago and they still there. So if I take this off-" I whispered before Zaylani started laughing.
"Man ion got time for dis. Can I have my sweatshirt?" Dani spat.
Zaylani and I both looked at her like she was crazy.
She gon have a hell of a surprise when I take dis shit off. I shrugged and took it off revealing me in my sports bra and of course, hickeys coming from my waistline all the way up to my neck.

I balled the sweatshirt up and tried to hand it to her but she just stared at me. Zaylani chuckled and I smacked my teeth.
"Mane you jus said you wanted yo shit back so here." I spat, waving it in her face.
Her eyes trailed from my face down to my stomach then to my waistline.
"Did I-" she started.
"Yes. Yes you did. A day ago. Now take yo shit." I spat, obviously annoyed.
"Kierra-"
"Fuck it." I said, and threw the sweatshirt in her face before turning to Zaylani.
"Zay gimme yo sweatshirt. Cuz I'm tired of Bein stared at."
"You lucky I got sum on under this." She replied, taking her sweatshirt off and handing it to me. She had on a black tee on under it.
"Yea yea whateva." I said putting it on.
"Y'all have fun now." I spoke plainly before grabbing by bag and turning to walk away.
"Kierra.."
"Whattt Danielle. What the fuck do you want?I'm listening."
"Why'd you do it?" She asked and I looked at her crazy.
"Do what?"
"Cheat." She said plainly. My heart dropped. She really does believe dat. I felt tears forming in my eyes but I held them back.
"I didn't cheat. I explained to you what happened and I'm not finna sit here n do it again." I spat.
"Imma give y'all some sp-" Zaylani started.
" Nah. It's not needed. I said what I had to say."I spoke before finally walking away leaving my words to linger with Danielle.

Zaylani followed me to my car and asked
"You good? I saw you tearing up."
"I'm fine I guess." I replied.
"Aight well, call me if you need anything."
"I will"
"Bye ugly. Love ya" she spoke.
"Love you too" I replied with a chuckle before getting in my car. A tear fell from my eye but I wiped it away quickly before driving off.
I got some food before I arrived at home and basically did the same thing as yesterday. My hygiene, crying a lil, and sleeping the rest of the day and night.

Danielle's POV
When Kierra took off dat shirt I almost lost my shit. Like how can one person be dat sexy. Den there was the hickeys I left. Whew. know I seen her fully naked multiple times before but I guess it was cuz I miss her so much. I asked her why she cheated and now I really do believe her. I should've believed her since the beginning and now I'm pretty sure I fucked up. Badly. I left ole girl where she was and headed to my car. I saw Kierra in her car wiping her face and I immediately felt guilty. I really shouldn't have asked her that..especially wit people around.
"Mane I really fucked up." I thought before hopping in my car and driving home.