chapter nine

tw: minor eating disorder and beginning of agere being shown

third person pov~

it was currently lunch time, and jay was in the cafeteria with liam when zack came in with bloody knuckles.

making jay slightly panic, scared his brothers hurt.

zack came over to him, the whole school watching them now, and kneeled in front of jay who's in liams lap.

"i'm okay bubs, just was taking care of something," zack said softly then looked at liam, "he ate yet?"

"nope, trying to get him to but he won't." liam said.

zack sighed,looking at his little brother again, "bubs you have to eat. or i'll have to tell dads you're not eating again."

jay looked down, whispering, "just not hungry zacky.."

zack grabbed jays face softly, making him look at him.

"i know you're not hungry but i need you to eat bubby," he said in a strict but soft tone.

jay whined, making liam lean down to whisper in his ear, quiet enough that no one but jay could hear him, "baby boy you have to, besides you wanna be good for daddy right?"

jay blushed, nodded and started eating,

"i don't know what you just said but it seems effective so thank you." zack said, relieved his little brother was eating.

liam smirked a little bit, "no problem."