Epilogue

"The house is too quiet, Yoongi-ah," I whined with a frown as my eyes trailed the white walls of the house.

Our house.

Yoongi and I had been together for a year and in the year, we'd moved in together. I'd quit my job with BTS when Ji Yeon's uncle signed me up for a better paying job in the fashion industry. Needless to say, I was quite the hot subject there.

The holidays we spent and memories we'd made lingered in every corner of the house. The first time we cooked together, the first time we decorated a tree and the first time I threw a slipper at Yoongi. We had travelled the world together and as evidence, pictures lined the walls which we painstakingly painted as a bonding activity.

Ah yes, the good and the bad times.

"I can't believe you'd do that!" I screamed.

He returned a look of disbelief.

"I can't believe you. That's it. I'm going."

"Fine! As if I care!" I shouted back. Yoongi stared with a burning undetectable emotion before grabbing his coat and storming off. He door slammed behind him and tears started trickling down.

The tears' heat were ice cold compared to Yoongi's warmth. I sunk into the sofa as sobs racked through me.

"Don't worry, I'll be back sooner than you think," Yoongi's soothing voice chuckled. My frown deepened.

"Your tours are always so long," I lamented as I ran a hand through my hair.

ding dong...

Ugh, the bell- Who's here?

My feet dragged me up and I slugged over to the door.

"The tours aren't the only things that are long," Yoongi teased and a blush crept up my cheeks as I rolled my eyes. My hand rested on the cold doorknob as I turned it.

"Yah! Calm your hor-" my voice was cut off.

Min Yoongi, in his sleepy glory stood before me. Hair as pale as his face and lips as stained as cherries. A little lazy smirk played at his lips and reached his eyes.

I was pretty sure I looked like a goldfish.

"No welcome-back kiss?" he joked but his eyes bore through mine longingly.

"Yoongi," I simply cried out as I enveloped the man before me. My phone stayed limply in my hands and I felt Yoongi's warmth thaw me again. His arms held me too and I felt a "beep" of the call as he ended it. His chin rested on my shoulder as he stroked my hair.

Home. He smelled like home. The cliche things love does.

I could sense him trying to let go to enter the house so I tightened my grip.

"Don't even think of letting go," I growled slightly. I missed everything about him. His chest heaved as he laughed.

"I'm going to freeze with you," he stated seriously. I giggled and gave him a last tight squeeze.

"Quick, get in so we can cuddle and watch a film," I rolled my eyes as I ushered him in. He shot a gummy smile.

"So eager," he wiggled his brows. Slapping his arm playfully, I shut him up.

***

Huddled in the dark, only two things lit the room. The television and Min Yoongi. I glanced at his side profile every so often and kept snuggling closer and closer.

"Stop staring, pabo," he mumbled in mock annoyance. I shook my head with a small grin as something warm caressed my forehead.

His lips.

And more warmth flooded through me and made my heart beat a few times quicker. A light pink dusted my cheeks.

His warm fingertips traced my hands which he held lovingly.

"I want to be with you forever," he said lowly beside my ear and brushing a stray piece of my hair out of my face.

"I thought you'd never say so," I mocked.

"Say it back," he whined with a pout. I pulled back and grinned cheekily at him. I packed his lips quickly and shyly.

"I want to be with you forever too," I replied, though I pretended to imitate his voice. 

"Oh, just propose to me already," he joked. My eyes widened at that, however.

Marriage.

"What?" he asked when he saw a look cross my eyes.

"Would you actually want to get married, though?" I asked quietly as I stared into his deep eyes.

"Of course," he said.

My heart beat a little quicker-

"Not," he finished. My mouth opened in retaliation. His chuckle beat me to it.

"I'm kidding. I would love to live the rest of my life with you," he said sincerely.

"And I'd love to live with this slob too," I replied.

"You're mean," he frowned.

"And you're mine," I winked. I didn't fail the catch the look of shock.

"Bold," was all he said with a smirk.

***

Author's note:
Goshhhh what is thiSSS BUT- hEY! 100K epilogue :D wow makeup artist is at a hundred thousand reads. that's so many people. a hundred thousand people wouldn't even fit in my house :o but truly, thank you so freaking much. thank you for reading this trashy book and trashy thank-you chapters and trashy epilogue (which ended awfully i do sincerely apologise). i love every one of you, please stay safe and stay happy. if you'd like to read more from me, My Fake Boyfriend is currently back up and updating relatively frequently. i might also do another epilogue at 200K or 150K? we'll see. but for now, thank you for this whole thing, it's honestly all thanks to you. i love you lots, bye bye for now :)