Diary

|JAE RIN'S POV|

I remained in the silent room after Jimin dragged Yoongi out with them. I quirked my eyebrow.

What...?

I heard some of the words that they were saying. Well, I actually heard EVERYTHING they said. Their voices were pretty loud.

"We're having a photoshoot tomorrow," I heard Jungkook say.

"So?" Yoongi asked sleepily.

"Are you coming?" I heard Jin ask.

"No. I have to do something at home," Yoongi replied, sounding more awake. I heard someone snigger before Yoongi came back in.

My thoughts started circling around how Yoongi was so caring and kind towards me. It was a huge contrast with his usual cold and grumpy self.

"What was that all about?" I asked, pretending that I hadn't eavesdropped. Yoongi simply shrugged.

"Nothing," he grumbled. Liar.

***

Three weeks had passed and I was on my feet. Today was a Saturday. Even though Ji Yeon was still away, I was glad that she still remembered to keep in touch with me. The members and I had just gone out to get lunch. However, they had to attend a meet and greet. Assuring them that I would be okay at home alone, they left me.

Now, I was lazily lying on my bed. Unfortunately, my phone had just died. I groaned as I got out of bed to hunt for my charger. Tragically, it was no where to be found. I sneaked a glance at Yoongi's charger that was on his bedside table.

He wouldn't mind, right? Besides, my phone should be fully charged before he returns.

Ignoring my beating my heart that was quickening, I tried not to look like a creep as I tip-toed over to his bedside table. Even though he was no where near his bed, I didn't want to take any chances. After plugging my phone in, I noticed that his pillow was fluffier than mine. It looked thicker almost.

Envious (I've always wanted as super thick and fluffy pillow), I decided to REST on his bed for a quick millisecond. I grinned as I jumped into his bed.

Big. Big. Big. Mistake.

"OUCH!" I yelped as soon as my head hit the "fluffy and soft" pillow. The pillow was exceedingly regular but it was HARD. And it wasn't the pillow's fault. I sat cross-legged as I crossly flung the pillow against the door. A book was under it.

No Jae Rin. Don't think about it. You aren't even supposed to be on his bed! Just leave and forget about it! ...... But it's like RIGHT there! Ugh. Okay. Fine. Just one TINY peek...

I grabbed it hastily and flipped to the first page.