Introduction

A/N
Hi guys welcome to my story thank you very much for clicking on my first ever STORY. There will be grammar mistakes sorry in advance and hate like "your book sucks" will not be appreciated tell me why it 'sucks' and the POV will be by many people so read at the beginning who's POV it is and again thank you. Enjoy lots of love 😘.
-------------

Third person.

It was the first day of senior year. Ella was very excited to go to school she woke up earlier than her alarm was set to ring.

She took a long shower. She straightened her dirty blonde hair and picked out a black polo neck with a leopard dress.

She was thin cause she was recovering from an eating disorder, anorexia. she was bubbly and sweet a bit sassy and full of life but that's what she displayed there was more to the story than that.

Her plump lips caved into a smile as she was satisfied with her look. She was doing quite well and she was trying to see the beauty in herself. She picked up her black bag pack and went downstairs.
-------------
Aurora was woken up by her alarm. She reached out to turn it off but she knew she had to get up. She barely wanted to go to school but she had to.

Sighing Aurora got out of her queensized bed. she stood in front of her mirror her baby blue eyes staring back at her she undid the two cornrows that she always put her brunette hair in. She ran her fingers through her hair letting it fall to her waist she took a hot luxurious shower. Cause why not?.

After her shower Aurora put her hair in a tight ponytail making sure there are no loose strands. She walked into her large walk in closet and wore a grey plaid mini skirt wich shows her long golden legs and a grey sweater she flings her bag on her shoulder. She carried  her keys to her Audi A4. Her being the only child to her billionaire mother and millionair dad has it's perks.
-------------
It was another year to dominate for Kingston. Every year it was the same, girls,parties, football and Aurora.

A certain latino girl that he knew would be his this year but deep down he had a feeling she wouldn't be there next year and he tried to convince himself that it was obviously for the best.

He would be able to get the college experience without a girlfriend nagging him.

He took a cold shower after his morning run. Of course he had to do these things to maintain he's physic. He wrapped a towel around his abdomen. He got another towel and dried his blonde hair. He walked into his walk in closet.

Much like the Rodriguez family (Aurora's family) the Black's were rich. He puts on a white plain hoodie,denim jacket and jeans. He heads downstairs smiling at how cute Aurora looks in his hoodies.
-------------

Amber was still recovering from her mother's death. After all it had just been a month since she died and she blamed herself for not listening to her mom and just staying home.

She got out of bed and put her curly hair in a bun. She went for a morning run to clear her head.

She bumped into someone while she was crying.she didn't even notice the tears streaming down her face. He was bugging her about the tears and even though he was hot or had an Italian accent she was just too sad too notice.

She ran until she couldn't so she headed back. She showered and wore an oversized hoodie and jeans then she put her hair in a messy bun.

She didn't want to eat anything but her father insisted. she ate quarter of it and went to school in her car.
-------------
Moving can be tough but moving to another continent is harder. you cant just drive three hours or four hours. Leaving behind friends, spouses it's hard. Alessio had just moved from Italy. He had left behind his closest friends who were with him through thick and thin.

If that hurt he would fake it but what hurt the most is the Italian beauty he left behind,Valentina Giovenese. They were perfect for each other. She was sassy always smiling and a little bit crazy.

It was a bad boy and sassy girl kind of thing.whenever he was being irrational she put him in his place. He went on a run every morning so today wouldn't be different.

He bumped into a girl. she had tears streaming down her face and when he pointed it out she seemed clueless. Then she took off. Shaking he's head Alessio continued his run.

She was pretty hot though,he thought.

--------------------------
Yay!! This was just an introduction to the characters chapter 1 will be up soon.