Chapter 44 - EPILOGUE [M]

Lisa's POV:

A low yawn escaped my mouth and my body stretched a bit, feeling enervated but satisfied. Even if it was just an hour of eyes-shut, I couldn't blame for allowing her wild— and boldness trapped me the whole night.

I chuckled softly at myself while looking at my beautiful lady, laying her head against my chest. She must be in her peaceful sleep. My hand brought up to caress tenderly on her hair, without disturbing this kitten.

Frankly, I didn't mind letting us stay like this all day. Because— it's our comfort zone. No one would come and interrupt us. No more fear to be scared of. Not afraid if anyone might see. We are officially couple and god knows that. A smile left gently to the thought.

"Good morning, sweetheart." - I lowly greeted, fingers raked up her bare back. Her smooth milky skin allured me to kiss every part of her that my pair of lips now placed on her shoulder, nipping it slightly before whispered to her ear, "Shall we get up for breakfast, babe?"

Elicited a low hmm as response, my girl just scooted herself closer to me and snuggled her face in my neck. Her left knee raised up to my stomach. I thumb-rubbed her thigh and our morning skins sticked with each other as we both naked. This was the most contented feeling ever to finally open my eyes and saw Jennie Kim beside.

We were still in our bed, hugging each other under the cozy duvet. One of my arm was around her waist and her face kept burying in the crook of my neck until I suddenly felt wetness on my skin.

"Mhmm, Nini..." - Soft moan escaped my lips. Her hot morning breath hit below my neck and her lips pressed, got me goosebumps. Jennie started to kiss me gently but slippery enough near my collarbone. She then let her tongue tasting as its tip swirled vividly on my neck, I elicited another low moan.

The way she traveled her wet tongue invent arousal. It did when she licked up my neck unhurriedly and bent back down slowly before her mouth captured a spot below my jaw. My breath hitched, felt shivered as I allowed my skin to be slurped and my lady began to suck it passionately, creating love marks. I let my moan out lowly along her watery suck and our body sticked even closer to each other, enjoying body-talk. One of my hand moved, roaming itself up through her smooth thigh while she continued wetting my neck and my hand finally ended up on her hip, gripped it tight when I noticed a throbbing-thing.

"B-Babe..." - I called to stop her, then pulled her to be on top of me. Jennie was surprised at my sudden action, but she knew clearly what she would do.

"Yes, daddy?" - She innocently asked, chest to chest with me as she showed me her gummy smile. I shook my head.

"You teased me, didn't you?" - I poked the tip of her nose and she pouted.

"Maybe but I woke up since you gave me morning kiss."

"I didn't get a respond nor a good morning tho." - I blinked at her.

"Eh? I already gave you earlier."

"What? When?"

"Here, and here, and here!" - She pointed her index finger on those love marks she'd made, earned a soft giggle from me.

"Alright. You win."

"That sounds better." - She teasingly winked then sat herself up all of sudden, got my eyes widen.

"W-What are you doing?" - I blinked repeatedly to her hips, moved on my tummy. She bucked it gently back and forth as her palms planted on my chest, having her eyes stared deep in mine, "You're still up for this?" - I surprisingly asked.