Chapter 20 - CHANCE

Jennie's POV:

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~" - Both Lisa and I screamed our lungs out.

I quickly shut my eyes close once they met her private part but it wasn't fully closed. I gulped. That eight inches big, ohh, that's my type. It looked like a really good pipe. 'Omg, she got a DIcK. And it's—BiG.' My mind went wild and it made me chocked on my own saliva. But suddenly something hit in my head. 'Fuck— So the thing that poked my core at the horse field was....?' I flinched. 'And the day she cursed my name in my bathroom, and when she grabbed her crotch, and we both slept on my bed?'

'Nooooooo~'

Embarrassment forced me to run out of the room while Lisa, struggling to pull her pants up. I slammed the door close as rest my back against it. 'Damn, it was so embarrassing. It's her fault, she should've locked the damn door. Aishhhhh!' I bit my own lips while the earlier image wouldn't leave my head. 'The shape, the size, that two round things, omg~omg~' I palmed my both cheeks but then my name was called. Jisoo was looking for us now, I had to head back to the party. 'Unnie, you have to know about it too. 😭'

"Hey, Jendeuk? Are you sick?" - Jisoo worriedly asked. Maybe because of my redden cheeks?

"E-err.. y-yes.. but actually ᴺᵒ." - I tried to give her a good excuse. Jisoo frowned at me but I changed the topic. 'I'll tell you later, I promise.'

The party was finally started, everyone was here and I, was sitting in a bamboo table with Irene, Joy, and Yeri. Coincidentally, she came. Our eyes met yet the picture in my head was still haunting me. I avoided those eyes.

"Yo, Lisa! What took you so long, gurl? Come on sit with us!" - Joy tapped on a chair which was across mine.

"Thank! But I'll help Rosé." - Lisa gave a smile before heading to where the charcoal grill was. I didn't know why but my eyes automatically glared at her huge thing. I meant well, who didn't like it big. I gawked and she then smirked.

'Damn!' I facepalmed myself.

We now continued eating our foods while Rosé and Lisa grilling the meats. It was nice and excited because our mouths could taste delicious foods while our ears got hummed by the rhythm of the waves. I smiled as eyeing at the edge of water then got startled once someone poked me.

"Hey, want some?" - Lisa carried a plate which had sausages and beefs on it.

"W-Well, yes!" - I awkwardly smiled. 'Fuck i'm stuttering!!'

Lisa again smirked. I sweared to god I really hated when she did that. This monkey then leaned closer to my ear and seductively whispered, "So? You want it big and long?"

Jennie got frozen.

Rosé's POV:

"Where is Jisoo?" - I asked as I didn't see my beautiful turtle rabbit around. Well, she just immediately disappeared and no one knew.

The sky was getting darker, many more stars shining itself in the darkness and the party was still lit. Our friends looked fun as you could see, there were Joy, Yeri, and Seulgi munching chickens and beef skewers like today was the end of the world, but if you looked at the opposite side, you would see two stubborn heads, I didn't know what they were doing but Jennie was red. I giggled.

"They're so cute together." - A voice near me raised got me a bit startled.

"Oh, yes but Jisoo and I are the cutest." - We both laughed. Irene then bid me to her seat after got a full plate of seafoods. I nodded. 'They looked like ignoring me, why? Not even Jisoo, here.' I pouted and almost cried. It was my birthday party, I deserved love.