Chapter 41 - PEACE

A month later

Lisa's POV:

Horrendous disaster finally ended, things became normal. The wave of unpleasant calmed itself and I was so thankful for that. At last, I was discharged from the hospital successfully.

Thank to Jennie Kim, aka Mine!

It had been three weeks since my wound got better under the best treatments. And, throughout those weeks, I let myself to be a grateful granddaughter who visited her sassy grandmother at Thailand for the first time in the year. Jennie and her parents were also invited. We had so much fun together.

We spent nights there and many beautiful places we went to. Along our trip, Jennie kept clinging on me like a fluffy little koala because she couldn't speak our language. I told her it was okay not to understand, yet she denied and insisted me to teach her. The first word she ever knew was 'rak ter' which meant 'I love you.' so from the way we were there to the way we went back here, I couldn't be any more blissful than having my one and only girlfriend beside, kept repeating this line for me.

"Hon?"

"Hmm?" - I diverted my eyes from the closet and turned to her.

"Chan rak ter." - She grinned as soon as she finished her word. I shook my head, speechless at how cute she can be.

"Yes, I love you too." - I walked to the girl who was now sitting on the floor, surrounding by clothes. We were packing. I then placed my chin softly on her head, as I sat in the bed, wrapping arms around her shoulders, "And we aren't tired saying it all day."

She giggled and kissed my arm, "Where are we going this time?" - She suddenly asked, folding some pairs of bikinis.

I rested my cheek on her head, trying to avoid the answer, "Secret!"

"No, Lili! If you don't tell me, I don't know what clothes to prepare."

"Just pack whatever you like. Everything looks good on you." - I shrugged, "And nope!" - I immediately pulled away few panties out of her luggage, "You don't usually need these, do you?" - I wiggles my eyebrows and quickly put them in my pocket. A playful slap, I earned.

"You pervert!" - She sheepishly bit her lips and I giggled before lifting her up and so her butt could rest on my thigh. I hugged her waist.

"I'm just kidding. Actually it's a surprise and you will know later." - I said, buried my face on the crook of her neck. Fragrant smell that she had allured my nose effortlessly, and I wanted to sniff every part of her right now. But, no no— I had to control myself, because if not? We would never finish our packing.

Hours went by and we finally had done our preparation. Today I sleepover at her house since tomorrow we took off to another region across an ocean. It was gonna be just two of us anyway and her parents agreed on that. I told them we would have separate beds, also I assured not to touch her until I did my proposal.

Talking about the proposal, my grandma kept asking me when and I couldn't give any answer because I still didn't know how to begin. I meant, yes, I wanted it to be perfect, wonderful, special for her but... I was lack of those romantic-side.

'Help.' ㅠㅠ

"Baby??"

A voice suddenly raised, got me back from my thought.