Chapter 43 - US [M]

Start from the beginning

"You bitch didn't help!"

Speechlessly, my head was shook.

The event started and I was now standing on the stage where I could see our guests sitting orderly in front of us. There were our parents and my grandma in the front line, our friends' parents in the second, and the rest were for them, our crackheads bitches. We didn't invite too many guests tho since we wanted it to be private. Hyeri, Bambam, and Jungkook's crew were also here.

I was suddenly nervous and nervy again. My both hands and feet were freezing and my heart pounced like a deer. I kept exhaling the deep breathe and finally, the wedding bell rang.

"Now let's welcome, our beautiful bride." - The host said and they all started to applaud, greeting the love of my life.

I prepared the smile brightly to hello her but fuck, instead of forming it, my mouth was automatically gapped. I stood frozen with my orbs gawking at her, as she was walking on the aisle with one of her arm locked with her dad. All eyes on this angel.

'Come on, Lisa. You'll survive this.' The encouragement was given from my inner side to calm how stunned I was right now. 'God damn, she's fucking gorgeous in her wedding dress.' I gulped, almost lost my balance once she finally stood, facing me.

"Breathe, Lili-ah!" - A soft low voice raised tenderly and it shrugged me off from drooling.

"O-Oh, yes, Nini. You are— Goddess, just.. GODDESS!!" - I shook my head, giving the compliment out loud and all the guests laughed, got my girl blushing hard.

"Okay, now let's start the event." - The priest suddenly uttered and simultaneously, Kai ran on the aisle.

"What? He's even here too?" - My girl surprisingly muffled her mouth and I just giggled with a nod.

"And Kuku.." - She excitedly said as seeing her favorite pets running on the aisle toward us, with the rings on their noses.

"I heir them with two packs of Merrick so they came." - I jokingly said and earned a soft, playful slap from the girl.

"Stupid!"

We both giggled and a harrumph was heard from the priest.

"Okay, so we'll continue."

We then agreeably nodded and the priest asked us to exchange our vows before we put each other the rings. The loud applaud was heard again, blatantly echoed the whole hall. They were really excited and I could tell, our bestwomen and bridesmaids were also happy that they actually cried now.

'Finally, we're family.'

A bright, soften smile was formed on my lips while my eyes staring at the woman beside me, known as my wife.

"You're so beautiful." - I honestly said and earned few pinky slashes on her Mandu cheeks. I giggled then kissed her temple before I grabbed the microphone and did the thankful speech.

I cleared my throat and began, "So, first of all, let's me say 'Thank you' to all the guests here who give us honor and spend your precious time to attend our wedding. Thank you so much!" - I calmly said and felt the friction on the back of my hand which Jennie used her thumb to relieve my nervousness. I nodded with a smile then continued, "Second of all, I would like to send my whole hearted-love to our family who have perfectly raised us since our first day, seeing the sun until now. Words may do little to express how grateful and thankful we are but here, we are still standing right in front of you to appreciate for your utmost care. You are the teacher to us throughout life, the nurse through our pains, the guide to our futures. You have done so much for us and nothing can compare to the love that you give. We both really value that. Without you grandma, I wouldn't be a good granddaughter and without you, Mr.Marco Manoban and Mrs.Manoban, I wouldn't be here, healthy, grown up brightly, and mature. Thank you! And also to Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim, as known as my parents-in-law, without you, I wouldn't meet this beautiful, gorgeous, elegant, intelligent, talented woman beside me." - I smiled at my wife, Jennie, after showed off my sincere speech and she just sheepishly bit her lips while clung on my arm as her head resting on my bicep. She mouthed 'I love you.'