Chapter 40 - RECOVER [M]

Start from the beginning

"It would be my pleasure to give you what you deserve but.. how?" - I asked, pretending like there was none of way, and a respond was quickly said. Brief and strong.

"Sit on my face."

The alluring smirk left once I perceived. I then began to pull down my skirt along with my panties. It was a bit sticky due to the liquid, releasing from my core and the clarity was sliding along. So I decided to let my panties drop down on the floor, before I went up to straddle her head between my knees where my soak pussy position above her face. I lustfully looked at her.

"Ready for your medicine?" - A question raised up with the tongue snaked out to lick on my upper lip innocently while my right hand slid to cup my mound, sheepishly tried to hide it. Lisa didn't say anything, just peeled off my hand and her hot breathe tickled my center.

"Ready, always."

A quick sweep immediately land over my pussy, as soon as she finished her word, got my knees weak. So I quickly grabbed the headboard to support my straddling. Her tongue began to drop down, flat and relax, surely wet because of her saliva, then she used her entire length at the bottom of my vulva, before moving her tongue upward to run it passed over my clit. Pleasure moan blurted out tremblingly.

"Ahhh~" - I whimpered at how good she traveled around my area while my baby started running her tongue back and forth, sweeping my pussy like she swept the floor.

Sweat continued dripping off me as heat unlimitedly increased. Looked like the air-con didn't work, so I took off my own shirt, threw to the rolling-shelf beside, before unhooked my bra and grabbed my naked boobs tightly. But the grab quickly got distracted once Lisa made her tongue flicked on my clit that my legs shook.

"B~Babyy...!" - My knees closed around her head but the girl didn't care. She continued flicking her sloppy tongue on my whole mound from the bottom, up to the top that made my pussy lips giving the entrance before she intentionally dipped two fingers inside my dripping hole, got me jolted.

"Fuck!!" - I cursed, arching my back as it quickly dropped back when she started moving her fingers. Her eyes glued at how my pussy wrapped them tight and she moaned along her thrust, with me.

"Ahhh~ Lisa.. your long middle's going deep!!" - I cried out as trying to remain my trembling knees strong, straddling above her face and let her fingers poked inside me roughly while I grabbed my boobs right, enjoying the speed.

"Damn, Jennie!!! You're fucking soak down there!!" - Lisa finally blurted out. She rated up her fingers, pumping in my hole to produce more juice.

She couldn't move her whole body anyway because her right shoulder still hurt, but she at least, still could use her left hand to fuck me deep. So deep.

"Fuck— you touched the right spot. Yes... thrust me like that." - My hips moved in the air while Lisa's long fingers teasing my hole nonstop. She poked it, pounded it, and fasten the thrust firmly that my legs couldn't hold in the same place anymore, as they got trembling, and became weaker once it soon reached its destination.

"Ahhh~ Lisa... I'm close.." - I whimpered while my pussy wall clenched tight around her fingers. The girl just nodded and speeded up her thrust more until she broke my dike.

"Fuckkk~" - Splash of juice dropped as my baby slowly pulled out her fingers to lick each of them attractively.

"Wow, my medicine tastes so good!" - She gave the feedback with her seductive voice. She added, "I know we never fuck with beginners. You let me play with your pussy and lick it off of my fingers..." - She said, and her filth provoke, made my juice didn't stop from flowing itself out of my cave. I bit my own lips as my hand feeling my swollen pussy, giving soft friction. Her eyes stared at it.