Chapter 38 - RUNAWAY

Start from the beginning

"Okay.. I'll drink some milk because I don't feel like eating anything."

"Alright. At least you drink." - She said and I gave her a slight smile before I got up to get a glass of milk, but I was immediately stopped while my hand was softly grabbed. I turned to the bed.

"Lisa!! Lisa.. my lili is awake!!" - An excited voice completely echoed as my eyes sparkling with the tear of joy. Jisoo and Rosé were also happy and they were now rushingly running to call for a doctor.

I gladly smiled, letting the tear shedded while repeatedly kissing her fingers.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry.." - I guiltily apologized as I was the one who caused her injured. It was exactly my fault. I cried even more but Lisa just softly smiled while her eyes wouldn't take off me and her hand was slowly brought to my cheek to tenderly wipe my tear away.

"Shh.. don't blame yourself. I'm happy that you're okay." - She tried to talk in her low, tired tone. I shook my head, as gripped her hand tight to place on my cheek.

"Please.. please promise me you won't do that again.. please.." - I choked on my own tear, "It's really hurt to see you getting hurt and it's because of me. I can't even stand when we don't interact even just a second, and imagined I were you, and you were me. I was just laying unconsciously like that, what would you feel? Can you tell me? I was so scared, I was afraid that you wouldn't wake up, you would just leave me alone here. I was completely lost. I love you, I love you Lisa-ya and I don't know what to do without you."

My baby then smiled more as she caressing my cheeks with her fingers, "I love you too Nini. Love you so much that I don't care even if I lose my life just to save you."

"No! You aren't allowed to risk your life anymore." - I strongly protested but the girl just softly giggled. She then nodded, before tucking my hair behind my ear, lovingly looked at me who sat beside her bed. She gave another gentle smile.

"Okay, I won't and I'll make sure that we both and our whole family will not encounter any calamity again."

I then nodded to her sincere answer.

"So...?"

My eyebrows raised curiously as I heard she blurted out.

"Hmm?"

"So where are my kisses? I miss you..." - Lisa pouted her lips sadly and I giggled, before wiping my tear because I found her cute.

"Come on.. stop crying and give me kisses.." - She said with her low tone and so I suppressed my laughter then stood up to bend myself down a bit so I could plant a kiss on her forehead. Lisa smiled widely as soon as she felt my lips. I then moved down to kiss on the tip of her nose before went to her both cheeks as I carefully moved myself without causing her hurt and my lips captured her lips after.

My Lili kept her smiled widen since she was satisfied. We then had a small talk before the doctor came and cleaned her wound. Since Lisa was brought out, I took a chance to make her some porridge. It looked like a 6 months old baby's porridge because it was colorful by various vegetables and I also added egg in there. It was extremely delicious I could assure since I, myself, had tasted once, when my mom's friend, she was Cambodian and she cooked that for me. However, I couldn't assure mine.