Chapter - 5 (M)

Chanyeol's eyes was roaming here and there following the figure who wasn't sat still from the moment Sehun left the dorm.

Baekhyun was roaming in whole room bitting his nails as mumbles something in his mouth.

"Calm down baek, I think everything will be fine!!" Chanyeol said .

" How Chan, they are not picking up their phone. Both of them like seriously atleast Sehun can inform us!!" He said ruffling his hairs.

"Did you tried to call Manager-nim" Chanyeol asked and suddenly Baek came to an hault, thinking for sometime. Chanyeol raised his eyebrow at him. At which Baekhyun smiled mischievously showing his teeth.

Chanyeol shaked his head at the latters cute behavior. "C'mon lets call them."
He said pulling Baekhyun on his bed before collecting his phone from nightstand. And called  Managernim.

°•°•°•☆♡☆•°•°•°

🔞🔞🔞

Trail of clothes were lying on the floor leading to the last piece which was laying beside the bed. On which the bodies was entangled with each other and kissing passionately.

Sehun left Luhan's abused lips for some second letting both of them breath. He pecked latters lips again as he trailed kisses toward his jaw toward his neck. Kissing the dip, he moved toward the collar bone amd gently such there.

As Luhan regained his breath he whined Sehun again started to move his hips hardly. Luhan covered his mouth and tried to surpress his moans.

Sehun pulled his face out of his neck and look into in his eyes. "Open your eyes. " he said continued thrusting. They made an intense eye contact.

"Let me hear you baby!" Sehun lowly wispers in his ear.

"Se - hun" Luhan moaned lowly as Sehun hit at specific sweetspot which lead his back to arch giving sehun a better angle.

Then sehun pulled out and flip Lihan on his knees gripping his hips he re entered.

"Sehunie Faster!! Oh My!!  " he moaned as Sehun started to pound  harder and faster then before.

Luhan's eyes rolled back as his lower region started to felt tight. He can feel a tight knot. He grabbed his member and start stroking it. Bitting his lips as he tried to take the whole pleasure he was getting. Sehun slapped his hand before taking the lead. Storking his member furiously.  After some time he came on the bed.

Sehun left his member and started to thrust again focusing on his orgasm now. After some time he came inside Luhan.

They both flopped on the bed catching their breath. They both laid their taking deep breaths covered in blood , sweat and cum.

After catching their breath Sehun pulled out amd rolled over taking Luhan with him. Pecking his lips and head he hugged him tightly.

"I love you hyung"

"I love you too Hunnie"

"Hyung be my boyfriend please!!?" Luhan smiled and shaked his head on the puppy eyes younger was  giving him. "Of course dumbo!" He leaned forward to kiss younger sealing their confession with it. Soon they were fast asleep.

°•°•°☆♡☆•°•°•°

Manager-nim was sitting in the balcony enjoying the view as he putted on the headphoneon the full volume so that he can't hear the voices.

Suddenly his phone rang causing him to flinch at volume. He looked at the caller I.D.

Byun Baekhyun.

"Hello"

"Hyunggggg "Baekhyun whined through phone

" Yes Baek "

"Where is Luhan hyung  and Sehun ? They are not picking thier phones!? Did they met or not!? What happened when they met!? And - Chanyeol shut his mouth and stoped his whinning - Baek let hyung nim to speak"

"Yes Baekhyun they met they kissed and they are not picking up thier phone because they were spending their quality time together. Well i can't hear any noise maybe they finished" Manager said in one breathe.

"WHAT THEY DID IT!!! IT MEANS  IT " Baekhyun yelled in horror startling Chanyeol who was lying with him.

"Yeah and they were so loud. Thank god my family was not at home !!"  Manager-nim massaged his temple.

"Hyung I wanna talk to themmmmm plssssssss"

"Hmm so call them your self I'm not gonna enter that room." He cut the phone before anyone could speak.

______________

Maybe it's enough for today.
For you like it and it's first time for me to write an smut it's shitty I know. So plsss bear with it...🥺🥺🥺

There will be one more chapter 🥺🥺🥺

Love you guys!!! And thank you for waiting.

Date :- 14 - 04 -2020.

Words :- 741 words.

- Loveena ♡.