Chapter - 2...

[ 1 Day Ago. ]

Luhan came back with heavy steps. He used his key as he enters the dorm. As he came in the living room he was greeted with all the member's intense stare.

"What happened !!?"

"What did that shithead said.!!?"

"Did he scold you !!?"

"Hyung tell us!!?"

"Why aren't you saying anything!!?"

"Come on  Say something !!?"

"GUYS!! SHUT UP !!!  "

All members shut their mouth as there leader command them.

"Hyung sit please. " Suho held Luhan's hand and sit on the couch. "What happened!!?"

Luhan sighed and saw towards the members with sad eyes. He brushed his hair back and smiled a little.

"I won the lawsuit. I'm leaving the group." He took a deep breathe. "Tommorow I will leave korea too." He wispers and tears started to form in his eyes.

All members gasped they knew it will happen but not this soon. When already a member left their group not soo long ago.

They all goes to luhan and hugged him tightly except a member who was standing in the corner of the room still operating what was happening around him.

"Lets celebrate since it's last night of you with us.!!!" Chanyeol said pulling out of the hug.

Luhan looked toward him and smiled. His heart was breaking into million pieces looking at the boy front of him. "Sehun-ah , come here!!" He wispers sofly.

Sehun goes toward him with heavy steps. Luhan embraced him tightly.  "You okay.!?"

Sehun shut his eyes close and hugged him back. "Hyung what I'm gonna do without you. Please don't leave me. I seriously don't know how I'm gonna live without you." He cried out . Luhan soothed him by making comfortable circles on his back.

"It's okay. Every thing will be fine. If you will be sad just tell hyung. I will help you hmm!?" Luhan said in his shoulder.

Chanyeol came inside the living room with two bottles of beer with 11 glasses. "Let's enjoy our last night with you."

They drank that night , partied,  fully hyped,  creating memories. After some time it came to the end and members decided to sleep in living room together.

They moved the couch to side and make bed on the floor. Talking amd laughing they slept that night. Well we can also say morning cause it was already 3 A.M.

While all were sleeping Sehun were looking at his hyungs sleeping face which looked very beautiful as the moonlight was falling on his beautifull face flawlessly, he laid there sleeping peacefully. He smiled he up he touched his face sofly but it fadded soon when he remembered that he is probably looking it for last time.

He close his eyes and tried to sleep. But can't as many thoughts came to his mind as well as ideas of stoping his hyung from leaving. He know it was stupid it should be done for stopong his hyung.

He may sound selfish but he really wanna stop his hyung, until just he confess his feelings to him.

~~~~~