Chapter - 4

"I'm sorry hyung!" He said "I'm so sorry."

Luhan blinked looked at the bathroom door. He feel Sehun's arms tightened around him.

"I'm sorry hyung!! I really didn't mean it." Sehun put his head on crook of Luhan's neck and cried.

Luhan stood their froze feeling younger crying in his shoulder. He does dare to embrace nor push him away just letting him cry on his shoulder.

After some time when Sehun little calmed down Luhan swallowed the lump and collected the courage to speak " let go!" He wispers.

Sehun shaked his head and tightens the hug more almost suffocating him. "Sehun please!! I have to go."

"Please hyung don't go. I'm sorry ; i didn't meant it. I-I just wanted you to stay " Sehun begged.

Luhan shaked his head and pushed him a little but he didn't bulge. "By insulting me, you wanna to stop me hmm!?"

Sehun shaked his head. "No I thought you will stop in group to prove me wrong b-but it was wrong way I g-guess." He sobbed.

"I'm-I'm not that strong Sehun. I saw and tolerate the things for many years.  not only after debu but before debu in training years too. They treat me like shit. And Now it's enough, I'm physically hurting. " he sobbed "Now my heart also hurt!!"

"Why !??"

"Please hyung tell me!!" Sehun repeated.

"It's nothing!" Luhan denied and pulled back.

"Maybe we promised that we will not hide anything from each other." Sehun said hands still on Luhan's back.

"I-I Love someone and I can't get them."

"Why hyung! , have you ever tried."

"No and I even don't want to try. It will break my heart. You see in the case of Baekhyun how much he was hated untill the end until he broke up with her, I don't wanna get hurted like that." Luhan said.

(Assume that Baekhyun break up at this time..)

"But it's not always same. Baekhyun hyung has lot of female fans maybe that's why it happened!!" Sehun argued.

"Sehun - Sehun you don't understand my situation please!!"

"Hyung what if I say the person love you as much as you love him." He calmly stated.

"W-What it can't be Sehunie " Luhan's eyes wided.

Sehun sighed and put his head on Luhan's shoulder  "But - But I love you hyung" he wispers.

Luhan stood there in frozen position can't understanding what he just said. "Sehun I love you too but it not  sa--

He was interrupted as Sehun presed his lips on his. They didn't move nor their lips just standing still.

Sehun's eyes were closed were as Luhan's were wide open.
After 30 seconds Sehun pulled back and pressed his forehead against his.

"I love you hyung same as you Love me."

Tears started to develop into his eyes.
"Ho-How do you know did Baek told you!?"

"Yes Baekhyun hyung told me."

"Sehun don't play tricks to stop me Cause I will not stop!!" Tears started to stream  down on his face.

"I'm not playing tricks please. " he wiped Luhan's eyes and cheeks. And hugged him "Please hyung stay with me. I know you have leave but just  for tonight." He said burying his nose in his hair.

They stood their holding each other where Luhan was crying oh his chest and Sehun rubbing circles on his back.

_______

Hi..

Sorry for not updating for so long m.

Hope you like it.

Next will be it's last chapter...

Words :-
585.

Date :-
29 - 01 - 2020.

- Loveena.