She then managed to open her mouth trying to cool herself, "He's at the comfort room discharging."

"That coward," the Prince shook his head while taking his white furry blazer coat off.

Jeongyeon had her eyes wide-opened staring at his excellent body. "How hot," she mumbled softly in awe forgetting her annoyance after he touched her. She was standing there with her heart pounding staring at the sexy prince in front of her.

"Get ready now," the Prince said to her.

"Wh...what?" she's speechless.

"I need a sparring partner," he casually tells her as he starts to warm his body up.

After a second, her brain started working again, "What the f*ck, is he going to fight with me? Omo! The sparring partner Kyung-wan was talking about!"

She looked at the Prince with shock and fear. "Am I going to fight with him?" she asked herself.

"What are you waiting for? Attack me," the Prince said with his ready to fight pose.

She sighed with a worry on her mind but she told herself, "Just think of what Jin taught you about self defense. You're gonna be alright. Just bring out the Taekwondo expert in you. Remember, he touched your breast. This is the time for your revenge."

Her eyes then became fiery. "I'm gonna beat you," she muttered softly and bam, she attacked the prince with a kick on his stomach making the Royal lie down in pain on the ground.

"What the f*ck was that!? Awwww!" the Prince rolled touching his hurting stomach.

Jeongyeon confidently smirked at him, "That's what you're looking for, right?"

"Sh*t!" the Prince looked at her with rage and suddenly he swayed his left leg hitting Jeongyeon's leg making her stumble too on the ground.

Jeongyeon didn't expect that. The Prince then gets up smirking at her, "You're still weak."

Jeongyeon then picks herself up. "You're gonna pay for that," she said and she attacked him again. The Prince was able to avoid her kick. The fight is getting more interesting and the Prince is obviously loving it.

Kicks, punches, jabs, a combo of those, the two are like Jackie Chan (Jimin) and Bruce Lee (Jeongyeon) fighting one another. By the end, Jackie Chan lost.

Jeongyeon leans closer to his face locking his neck with her arm while she is on top of him. Her knees pressed both of his arms.

"Do you accept your defeat?" Jeongyeon asked in Kyung-wan's voice.

The Prince looked at her and he suddenly smiled.

Jeongyeon then felt awkward

"Jeongyeon, you are so close to him, I mean so close," she said to herself as she swallows a lump on her throat.

She then released him and fixed herself awkwardly.

"That was a good fight," the Prince said smiling, "I never had a fight like that with you in the past."

He stood and tapped her butt, "Let's do that again next time and I will make sure that I'll win."

Jeongyeon was again surprised by the sudden touch of the Prince.

"I won't let you win next time," he said and finally he left her.

Jeongyeon felt molested but she can't complain since she is pretending to be her twin.

She then went outside going to Jinyoung's den.

"You get back there," she ordered him.

"What? But..."

"I just had a fight okay? Be considerate. And as far as I know, tomorrow is my official report."

"But Kyung-wan, I want to rest!"

"Aniya! Go back there or do you want me to beat your ass up?" she raised her voice and Jinyoung then followed her.

-----

Jeongyeon went back to Kyung-wan's den and she locked the door to call her brother.

"He touched me!" Jeongyeon told him as soon as Kyung-wan picked up the call.

"It's no surprise. Master is really like that."

"Is he gay? The f*ck he loves touching you."

"Jeong, you won't understand. Like you girls, there are also men who are touchy and Prince happened to be like that."

"Still, it's bothering me. Anyway, I fought with him and he lost."

"What? Don't tell me, you hurt him?"

"Waeyo? He asked for it so I had no choice."

"Jeongyeon! You're his bodyguard so you must be the one protecting him not hurting him."

"But he's the one who started it so I went with it..."

"Still, aigoo, you should've let him just attack you."

"Huh? So you're telling me to let my guard down and just accept defeat? Huh? What kind of principle is that?"

"You're his bodyguard Jeongyeon! You are Kyung-wan!"

"Wae? What do you do in your fights?"

"Nothing. I just let him beat me."

"Aigoo! That's the dumbest thing I heard from you. Jjinja? I don't wanna argue anymore, I'll fight with him as long as I can just to beat him."

"If this is about him touching you...."

"Shut up, bye," Jeongyeon said and hanged up not letting her twin finish his sentence. She feels so annoyed just imagining the scenario of Kyung-wan getting beaten by the Prince and he's not complaining at all. She pities her brother for having to go through with that.

"I won't let that f*cking touchy prince beat me. Unlike you Kyung-wan, I can't accept that. I'll teach that Prince a lesson."