𝟒

Gray still stood beside the exit in shock

Gray still stood beside the exit in shock. He couldn't believe it.

Juvia was worried that something malicious would come out of his mouth, that he didn't want it or it was a mistake, only to be shockingly greeted by a big hug.

Gray shouted with Joy while spinning around Juvia in the air. She realized that Gray would never do such a thing and cried in joy. He then released her onto the ground but didn't interrupt the hug. They shared an emotional moment, just crying and crying onto each others backs.

He then started to light up, thinking about his family in the guild who would be just as excited as them.

"Juvia, get dressed, we have to tell everyone!"

She did as told and quickly grabbed her garments. They then held the hands of each other as they scurried out to the guildhall.

When they neared the entrance, he kicked down the door and shouted at the top of his lungs:

"WE'RE HAVING A CHILD!"

She laughed in embarrassment as the members just stood there in confusion before understanding the news.

The girls came running towards her with lots of ecstatic questions, the guys congratulated him and started a ruckus in the hall. She became a little bit worried about how the master would react to the ruckus, but she could see in the distance, he was just as cheerful as the others.

Juvia then felt a feeling she hadn't felt since she saw Gray's father, but instead of sorrow, it was bliss, reminding her that it was not a time to be sad but to celebrate the new coming of a new life.

Go check out my new book! Thank you!
https://my.w.tt/inV8F7fyz5