5

"Hey, when you are done let's go see Clockwork" Ember said.

"Ok" Danny said.

They arrived at the floating tower that looked similar to a Clock tower. Ember was about to knock on the door when it opened. They floated inside to see and the old version of Clockwork watching the screen. He turns to face them "Hello" Danny goes over and hugs him. "I missed you"

"I missed you too" Clockworks said as he hugged him back.

"Hey Clockwork," Ember said.

"Hello Ember. Thank you for taking care of him"

"It was not a big deal. Well I am going to give you two some time." She left the tower.

Danny lets go of Clockwork and looks at him with a serious face. "How come you never came for me?" Danny asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Daniel I am sorry for what you had to go through but I had my hands tied"

"They tortured me"

"Daniel-"

"They killed everyone and tried to turn me into a weapon. I could have turned into Dan." Danny yelled

"Daniel-"

"And you did nothing!" Danny yelled.

"Nothing. I had to sit here and watch all of that and I couldn't do anything. This was the only timeline where you didn't become Dan. Where there was a chance that you would still be good." Clockwork snapped. "Danny I am truly sorry that you had to go through that I really am but it had to be done." He says softer.

Danny hugs him and cry's into him. "I miss them so much."

"I know but it will get better."

"You don't know that it can always get worse."

"Your right it can and I don't know for sure if it is going to get better but I will be here to help guide you to the better."

Danny sniffles "really?"

"Yes, really."

"Thank you."

"Danny, I want you to live here with me in the tower," Clockwork said.

"Wait what?"

"I want you to live with me."

"You really mean it."

"I do. What do you say?"

"Yes. But you already knew that," Danny said with a small smile.

"Well yes, but there was a small chance that you would say no and go live with Ember. One where you live in the Ghost Zone, one where you live with Vlad and one where you went back to the human world and lived there, but those last two don't end too well."

"Hey I'm back," Ember said.

"Ember I am-"

"Going to stay with Clockwork. Yeah, I know," She cut him off. Danny looks at her. "I came back early and didn't want to ruin anything so I was standing outside"

"Haha you're so nosy"

"Me, nosy, I am not nosy your the nosy one" she said with her hands on her hips. Danny floats over to her and hugs her. "Thank you so much Ember"

"Anything for you babypop," she said as she petted his head. They break the hug. "Well I better go and let you get settled. See you later Danny"

"See you match stick"