~~~~~

Baekhyun keeps sulking in the car.
"Are you planning to leave me?" he asks suddenly with a cracked voice.
"What?"
"You are leaving me, right? I won't be mad at you anymore, I won't eat too many sweets and I will listen whatever you say. So don't leave me. If you leave me, I will be scared again"
You stop the car and see that he is crying.
"Baekhyun........"
You can't see him like this.
"I don't want to leave you but there is another person that will take of you from now on. Besides Jongsuk and Heechul are with you"
"But not you, I want you to stay beside me too" he says between loud sobs.
"Will you care for me as much ...even when you are not... if you are real Baekhyun?" you ask sadly.
Baekhyun gets confused by your question.
"Let's enjoy now, we are going to have a lot of fun today"
You smile at him and start driving again.

~~~~~

You have reached the amusement park. Baekhyun seems to have cooled down now. He drags you to the bumping car first. Seeing him enjoying so much makes you feel so happy.
The two of you forget what happened in the car a few hours ago. You buy a cotton candy for Baekhyun. You click a photo of him while eating the candy. You feel sad looking at the photo, this happiness will not last forever.
Baekhyun takes you to ride Marry go round with him. It's weird for grown up people to ride this with a bunch of little kids. But you are here to enjoy yourself after all.
The ride begins moving making Baekhyun really excited. He has sat on a horse beside yours. He is more excited than the kids around you two.
You click another photo of him. You look at the photo and smile unknowingly. Suddenly you feel like someone just clicked your photo. You look up from your phone screen and find Baekhyun who just captured your photo on his phone.
"You look beautiful" he says.
Your heart skips a beat. It's him again. He inserts his phone in his pocket and rests his head on the metal bar attached with the horse and then looks at you.
"Long time no see, Y/N" he says.
" You..."
"Yeah I'm back"
You feel like time has become slower.
"Are you upset?" he asks you.
"Huh?"
"You are staring at me ...and the ride has already stopped" he points out.
You look around and notice almost everyone has already left the ride. You hurriedly get down and take fast steps towards the exit gate. Baekhyun follows you slowly.
You look behind, he is looking down at his phone, it feels like someone is calling him.
'Is it Hyemi? Does he know that he lives with Hyemi now? What if he tries to harm her again?'

You go to him and take his phone away from his hand.
'It really is Hyemi'
You cut the call and switch it off.
Baekhyun laughs at your action.
"Are you upset because I kissed her?"
You look at him in surprise.
"Why.... Why would I?"
"Living with a woman is fun, you know?" he says in his usual playful tone, pissing you off.
"I don't wanna know, let's go back"
"Yeah sure. I want to go back and teach that woman a lesson until she says what I want to hear" he says and starts walking ahead of you.
You stop by his words, a fear of that day has grown inside of you. Flashbacks of how he lifted Hyemi in the air while choking her runs through your mind.
"Baekhyun..." you call in a shaken voice.
He looks back.
"You missed my birthday"
He looks at you for a few seconds then looks around for a while. He comes closer and holds your hand. Then he takes you to the Ferris wheel.
The two of you are sitting in front of each other. It's the golden hour, his skin is glowing beautifully under the sunlight. You feel your face getting hotter so you look at the other side trying to admire the nature instead.
"Is it that hard to look at me?" he asks.
You don't answer. Your fingers grasp the hem of your shirt tightly.
"Don't you want to know about me now?" he asks again.
"No"
"Why?"
"As you said last time, I am not handling your case anymore that's why"
"They say it's hard to read a psychologist's mind but now it seems easy, your feelings are reflecting on your face" he says mockingly.
"What do you mean?"
"That stupid Baekhyun still has feelings for that wicked girl. That's why you want to leave so that you don't get hurt, you are such a pussy" he says.
"Yes, I don't want to hurt myself. Is it wrong to protect myself?"
"No, that's why I want to protect myself but you guys want me to disappear. But would you be happy if I really disappeared?"
'Would I?' you ask yourself.
'Real Baekhyun doesn't love me. Baby Baekhyun wants me beside him and he....'
You slowly look at him.
He is staring at you.
"Y/N, you are a psychologist, right? Can you answer why it boils my blood to see you being so close to that doctor? Why it makes me mad to think that you will leave me? Why it makes me weak when you ignore me? Why I want to be with you the most when I come into my senses?"
He knows you love him and you also know this self of him loves you. You gulp down the lump in your throat and say "It's..... OBSESSION" with a heavy breath.
But the boy knows very well how to get what he wants in all his personalities.
"I'd like to name this the obsession of love" saying this he comes to your side. Sitting beside you, he pulls you closer and pecks your lips.
You are surprised by his sudden action.
"What? Did you feel uncomfortable? If you did then I will get over you"
You didn't feel uncomfortable but how could you do this? Won't be it cheating? What will real Baekhyun think? And most importantly he will be gone forever if he gets well.
"But you will disappear" you manage to say.
Baekhyun leans in, "That's not my answer" he whispers in your ear, making you shiver.
"I'll ask you again. Do you feel uncomfortable?" he asks again as he licks your neck before biting your collarbone gently.
You let out a small moan. You shake your head right to left saying no.
As he gets your permission, Baekhyun leans in, pressing your body on the edge of the pod. His eyes staring at your lips till his lips land on yours.
You rest your left hand on his shoulder and another one on his waist. The kiss becomes intense when he bites your lower lip to insert his tongue in your mouth.
Both of his hands move from your upper back to the side of your chest. He is gently massaging the side of your chest with his thumbs while kissing.
When his grip gets hard you flinch and break the kiss. The two of you are panting from the lack of air in your system. You look at him. Again the sunlight and shadows on his face are making his skin glow. And this is making you feel sensual like crazy.
"I am sorry, I just want more of you Y/N. Give me all of you, all of your innocence"
As he says each and every word, he nibbles on your neck leaving visible marks. Again he moves his juicy lips on yours going for another round of make out. You are completely under his control. At the pleasure of the moment, you forgot everything. The only thing you want at this moment is to feel his lips and the warmth of his body.
Before the two of you knew the ride was already over. The controller of the Ferris wheel watch you two making out. He is hesitating to call you guys. So he lets you ride it until you guys are done and hopes that you don't start having sex in there.