Chapter 10: Bottoms Up!

Hyunjin Pov

"Are you just gonna stand there and look goofy, or are you going to let us in," I.N. said with a hint of irritation in his voice. I start to nod quickly as I slowly make a way for them to get past me because when I.N. is angry he is also scary. They quickly make their way in with Han walking in first, then the rest trailing in.

I notice I.N. holding a bag of alcoholic beverages when he passes me, so I stop him to ask, "I.N. why did you bring those beers, and did you buy them?"

"To answer your first question no I did not bring these, Felix told me to carry them in and for the second question why would you ask that knowing dang well that I don't drink....at all" I.N. said with a giggle, walking towards the others on the couch to join them.

Slowly, I close the front door, thinking about how I completely forgot about how I.N. doesn't drink when he has said on many different accounts that he dislikes alcoholic things. Feeling stupid, I make my way to them, taking a seat in between Felix and Han.

Han starts to take the food out of the bag and I.N. sets the drinks on the table in front of us.

"Bestie, it's good to know that you are okay, but may I ask what happened last night when you got home? I heard from someone who said that JB was messing with you before you could get in your class the other day and that you looked "off" when you walked in after your talk with him?" Felix says, looking me dead in the eyes with a serious and concerned face.

"I'm fine actually but, last night JB came by and nothing really happened to me," I say trying to keep my eye contact with him but not being able to handle it anymore I break away looking towards the TV.

"Listen, baby, we all know that you are lying because you break eye contact with us when you do lie, and your voice cracks a whole lot. I'm not saying that you don't do it when you aren't, but it's really obvious, so I know you are lying to us right now." Han speaks up while still looking at the TV. screen and cracking his neck cautiously.

"I'm not lying to guys ...at all"

" Yes, you are ."

" Am not so can we leave this discussion alone for right now.....please for me," I say pouting my bottom lip looking at all three of them knowing that they are suckers for when I do this and that they will let it go.

Hesitantly, they all look at each other with different expressions, and they nod their heads in sync.

We stay quiet for a few minutes, and out of the dead silence, I hear I.N. say "Guys what in the world are we watching........can one of you hand me the remote because this show isn't it one bit."

I hand him the remote, and he quickly changes the channel to a horror movie. After what felt like forever, I checked to see what the time it turned out to be 2 p.m.

"Dang, I wonder how long were we sitting here looking at these low-budget movies." I thought to myself.

"Do you guys want me to warm the food up? It has gotten really cold since we all have been sitting here for the past few hours now." I stated softly, getting up to reach for the ceiling stretching my entire body.

"I mean, I guess you can, and while you put it in the oven to reheat, we can start drinking a little bit because why not ." Felix excitedly pronounced bouncing up and down on the cushion.

I shake my head, agreeing with him, and I grab the bag and walk to the kitchen to set everything up to put in the oven.

I finish putting everything that needs to be put back in the oven, and I walk back to them, taking my seat back. I see that Han and Felix already have a drink in their hands, still looking at the movie on the screen. I take the nearest drink to me and open it, bringing it up to my lips to take a sip as it touches my tongue. im slapped with the power of a strong lemon taste. I pulled the can away from my mouth to read the label, and it said, "Shock Top: Lemon Shady." Taking another sip, I realized that tonight was gonna be a long night.

Time skip: A few hours and a lot of drinks later

"Felix, could you please stop twerking off the walls and sit down somewhere before you get sick?" I.N. calmly says to Felix, who is on the kitchen counter.

"Yoooooooooooooo, Jinnie, have you seen that one Instagram user who is friends with Chan and Changbin named Lee Minho, who also goes by Lee Know?" Han mumbles as he looks through his Instagram.

"No, I have not," I say, looking at his phone.

Dancer_LeeMinho: Am your ONE and ONLY love?

Comments:26,898
Imaginationoften: Yes, boo boo you are.....
Hard_rock_scalp: Yes, SIR
Impendingfailure#1: Yes
Oof_off_a_roof: Why aren't you my husband yet?

Likes: 56,785
Dancer_LeeMinho: How are you all doing, babies?

Comments: 32,678
The7thsense: Pretty good, since oppa has posted.
Heatedseats: Good
Thatsalongassride: Great
Openyoureyes: Awesome now, you've made my day

He shows me him with a big smile on his face. "Do you like him?" I loudly say to him.

"NO, I never said that, but OKAY, I kinda do...." He retorts back with a blushed face.

"FELIX, stop whatever you are doing this instant.....STOP IT." I hear I.N. firmly tell him. I turn to look to see Felix on my table aggressively popping his back up and down, seemingly acting like a cat trying to cough a hairball out.

I laugh at Felix acting like a complete clown, but I turn my attention back to Han, who was gone. Worryingly, I look around to see where he went, and I finally spot him, but to my terror, I see him twerking on my other couch in his underwear.

Panicky, I rush over to him and tell him to sit down. He tells me no, then he gets up and tries to run away from me, but he ends up tripping over his own foot, landing right on the cold floor. I rush to get him up on his feet to lay him down, not failing to notice that he was giggling the whole time.

Dang, I am drunk but not THAT drunk. With that, I knew tonight was gonna be even longer than I thought originally.

Btw I don't know if that alcoholic drink I put is really sour/tangy like it was described.....so take that description with a grain of salt.

I hope y'all liked this chapter.

Until Next Time Cuties💓💓💓