Chapter 17: How Was It?

No one's POV

"Chan needs to watch his back."

"Now why would you want that? It will interfere with our desires!"

"You are right but it will not be as fun if he does be cautious."

"Exactly, the more information we collect on both of them the better my chances of Prince Hyunjin crawling to me are."

"Yeah, then Chan's reputation will be destroyed and I am going to be the next big thing."

Chan's pov

After my morning routine, I get dressed and head to the studio to get a recording session in with Changbin.

I make it to the building. As I go in the studio I hear a click coming from the right side of me. I turn around only to be met with an empty sidewalk.

"Hm, Lee Know is right I need more sleep." I thought before I prepared myself for the chaos im going to have to experience.

I walk in and see Changbin on his phone scrolling through his DM's on Twitter.

"Dude, took you a long time. I really almost fell asleep waiting for your grandpa's ass to come"

"Ha ha ha. You're real funny."

I said while I pulled out the chair next to him.

"I know I am. Anyways before we start our session what happened?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Are you serious right now?" He looks up from his phone with the most quit "playing with me right now " facial expression.

I nod my head because I truly do not know what he is talking about.

"I'm talking about what went on between you and Hyunjin the other night??"

"Oh that.....uh nothing really"

"You're lying. Did you and him fuck?"

"Yeah, we did."

Changbin leans back and starts laughing so hard he has tears running from his eyes.

"Bro, that's all your ass had to say 'cause you were making it seem like yall ate then you took him home."

Changbin is still laughing like me admitting I slept with Hyunjin was the funniest shit he ever heard.

I side-eye him with pure anger which ends up being enough to make him fix his posture and quit laughing.

He clears his throat " You should have seen your face that's the only reason why I was laughing."

"Anyways, uh how was he though?"

I break eye contact to look at the monitor. "He was great. His skin and lips were very soft. His body was petite. His vanilla with strawberry scent was delightful. The sounds coming from his mouth were music to my ears. I nev---"

"Alright, Chan I get the idea. You are starting to sound creepy." A nervous chuckle escapes from his mouth.

"Sorry, I just......I just miss him." I mumble still looking at the screen.

"Chan just a reminder you're still dating Kate. You cannot be having these thoughts about a whole other person that you don't know."

I feel him staring bullets into the side of my head. " I know I shouldn't feel this way but I really do miss his body."