Chapter 4: Felix, Hold On!

Hyunjin POV

7:20 am

"Hoe get the hell up or I'm coming up there.....we're late for our classes for the day" I hear Felix yelling as he is walking upstairs.

I sit up from my chair still in a daze then the realization hit me......I'm still naked........I'M STILL NAKED.

"Crap, Felix, hold on!" I screamed as I got up to find myself some clothes and shoes.

"Bits that's it we're already ten minutes late.....I'm coming in there" Felix says as he is about to open the door.

To my lucky sense, I'm a fast dresser I already had my pants on as well as my shirt when he opened the door.

"So you meant to tell me you heard me scream Hyunjin with my whole chest for the past ten minutes and you've been up this whole time." He said with a slight disappointment in his voice.

"No, I just got up lix hints as to why my hair looks like a trainwreck," I said

"I mean your hair looks like this every day but...... okay," Felix said while laughing as he walked out the door.

I just roll my eyes and follow him downstairs.

"How's it going with you and JB?"

"I mean it's fine but he's just a little too much for me sometimes," I said while grabbing a red apple.

"Why do you say that?" Felix said while walking to the front door with his keys in one hand

"He just always wants my body when I do see him and when I don't he threatens to break up with me or even sometimes forces me to."

"Jinnie you are my best friend and you know I want the best for you....don't you think that's toxic."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Yeah I know I am.....but hey let's head to the campus since we are already fifteen minutes late now."

Felix walks out the door and I follow him with my head down really thinking about what he said about JB.

Chan POV

7:40 am

I get up from my bed to start my morning routine. After that's finished I get ready to head out the door making sure to grab my phone on the way out.

"Oh baby still isn't here.....so I guess she isn't coming home tonight," I said as I walked out the door.

I get into my 2019 red Jeep and start it up to take off when I remember I own Changbin his McDonald's fries....looks like imma be heading there now.

Finally, I make my way to the studio and I walk in only to be met with Changbin standing right outside the door with a big smile on his face.

"The fuck you smiling for" I mutter as I brush past him to go to my seat.

"Yo ass know damn well what I'm smiling for you bum" He proclaimed while extending his hand and reaching for the bag.

I push the bag into his hand while giving him a face.

"I see you liked the show right?"

"I will not confirm or deny that," I uttered while trying to focus on the song we are writing for the upcoming release.

"Ha, so I see....I will just assume you have a thang for baby boy huh..." He retorted with a face full of fries.

"Binnie it's too early for this foolishness.....so just stop," I growled

"Ooooo someone's mad " He stated

"Ya know it's not too late for me to take my fries back....." I turned to him with a serious face only to get back in return a fallen smirk.

"Sorry damn someone really woke up on the wrong side of the bed." He commented.

"You're damn right."

As soon as I said that I heard a notification coming from my phone from Camboy inbox.

Camboy .com Inbox

BangChanbaby: Baby I loved your show tonight and I thought about that private show. I want it and let me know how much it is as soon as you get a chance to read this baby.

Jinnieforya11: Thanks for loving my show last night💞 and yes you can get the private show but you will have to wait until later today to get the rest of the info so look forward to that message Daddy.
Read:11:20am

"Holy shit baby boy did reply back wasn't expecting that." I thought as I put my phone face down on the table with a smile on my face.