Chapter 7: Phone Number, Plz

Hyunjin's pov

On my way to the store, I bumped into a man that I thought looked exactly like my celebrity crush Chan when I looked up for a split second.

After a solid 20-minute walk I finally made it to the store to get me some snacks. I went straight to the candy aisle I saw him further down blocking the area full of chocolate.

"How am I going to get my chocolate now?" Without thinking I go up to the man to politely ask him to move because I'm already late and JB is gonna be mad at me if I'm more late than I already am.

"Excuse me, sir, can I get me a piece of candy I'll let-------." Before I could finish my sentence completely he looked up and it was the BANG CHAN. No way!!

Chan's pov

" Sure." I looked up to tell the boy but I realized it was the beautiful boy named Jinnie from Ista that I spent time admiring. He was much better looking in person.

I wasn't the only person shocked he clearly zoned out when he saw me because he completely froze up.

"Hey uh, kid do you still wanna get what you have to get," I said while checking him out with a smile on my face.

All he did was nod like he was under a spell and grabbed what he needed to get. As he was about to walk away I stopped him to ask "Would you like to go out sometime like, to go get some food or anything you would like to do?" His response was a tiny "yes I would love that". "Okay great, so can I get your phone number so I can call or text you when," I said while taking my phone out to give to him.

He takes my phone, he puts his number in with shaky hands. I couldn't help myself from scanning his body even more because it was an irresistible temptation. A few seconds he hands me my phone back and quickly walks away.

When he was out of my sight I decided to see what he put his contact as and sure enough, he put his name as "Jinnie." 

Hyunjin's pov

I walked outside the store to realize I really gave Chan my number. I just know JB is gonna be very mad at me. I honestly don't even care about how he feels because he clearly doesn't care about me anymore. Chan genuinely seems like he likes me for me so I'm happy for now.

After another 10 minutes, I finally made it home. I enter my apartment with pure joy but the quickly fades. I face to face with JB who is furious holding a belt and a lot of things that can cause pain.

"Baby you've had me waiting for two hours for you......I am not happy with my sugar cookie right now." He said as he is played with the cup of water in his hand 

I stand there scared for my life because angry JB is really scary.

"Would you care to explain to me why you are late coming????"

P.S. I will try my best to post more often since I'm on spring break for a week and I'm screaming CONGRATULATIONS TO LOONA ON THEIR FIRST WIN......I LOVE MY GIRLIES.....

I LOVE MY GIRLIES