Chapter 16: Stay Safe, Hyunjin!

Hyunjin's POV

I wake up in a cold bed and a cup of water on the table near me with two pain relievers beside it. I sit up with my back on the gold-trimmed black and white headboard to take the pills with the water. After a few gulps, I softly sit the cup down back on the table.

Something catches my attention I see a shadow standing in the window directly looking at me. I slowly scoot over to the right side of the bed which is closer to the door without breaking my eyes from the window. Once I get closer to the edge of the bed I lay back and roll off.

I lay on the floor for some seconds until I finally had the courage to lean up to peek over the bed to see that the shadow was gone. I took that as my cue to grab my things and get dressed to go home. Within five minutes I am fully dressed walking down the stairs with my phone in my hand checking my notifications. I gasped at the notifications I saw on my lock screen.

100 missed calls from JB

30 text messages from JB

6 text messages from Lixxie

2 text messages from Channie

1 text message from an unknown number.

I ignore the messages from JB even though I am going to regret doing that later down the line. I shakily open the messages Lixxie sent me thinking the worst has happened to my best friend.

Lixxie

Best Friend, I hope you are safe and having a good time with "wink wink." Make sure you bring me some type of food back when you come back I love YoU. MWAH.

Sent 1: 00 am 

OMFG

Sent 1: 31 am

OMG 

Sent 1:32 am 

Ahhhhh

Sent 1:33 am 

Umm, so I  went for a walk because you know how bad my insomnia gets at times :( :(. That is what the previous three messages were about and I thought someone was following me but it was my own shadow......Haha

Sent 1:45 am 

Anyway, let me know when you make it home so I can come to your house or if you need a ride from the place you are at. See you tomorrow and love u!!!!

Sent 1:50 am

I sigh in relief knowing my best friend is ok and well. I do not waste time to start reading what Chan sent me.

Channie 

I am sorry that I can not be there with you and take you home. Something came up so I had to leave you at my house alone. Again I am sorry about that baby.

Sent 8:00 am

I hope you will forgive me and let me come see you soon.

Sent 8:05 am

I smile to myself as I open the front door and close it behind me not forgetting to lock it. I start walking my way to an old friend's house which just so happens to be ten minutes away from Chan's apartment. Not even me two minutes into the walk a black Mustang pulls up beside me and rolls down the window.

"Hey."

I feel like I know the voice speaking to me is familiar but I keep walking looking straight ahead. 

"Hyunjin, its me Juyeon."

I turn my head to look at him and I am greeted with a warm smile from him. Juyeon stops the car and motions for me to get in. I begin to ponder if I should get in or not.

"You can get in my car. I am not going to hurt you because I rather have you be in my car than to be in one with someone you do not know."

I mean he is right so I get in with tension in my body scared of the possibilities that can happen between us two. 

"Can you tell me where you are heading???"

"To a friend's house." 

I really wanna go home...I just do not feel comfortable with Juyeon yet.

"Could you tell me the address of this person?" He says while glancing my way examining how my position is.

I tell him the address of Seungmin's house which is way closer to my house and Juyeon nods in response.

20 minutes later 

We pull up at I.N.'s house and Juyeon stops the car. He turns the car off "Hyunjin, before you get out of the car. I just want to say, the thing I said about JB I meant it."

"Oh, ok, and thanks for the ride I really appreciate it."

I give a slight smile and get out of the car. Then I make my way to his house to my surprise I'm greeted with a confused/happy I.N. He lets me in and I quickly make my way to the nearest window to see Juyeon drive off.

"So he really meant what he said...I might need his help." I thought to myself.

"Hey, Hyunnie are you hungry???"

I turn around quickly "Uhhhhh yeah I am."

"Alright, you can go up to my room while I make you something."

"Ok."

I go up to I.N.'s bedroom with many thoughts about JB, Juyeon, and Chan

I don't know what I am going to do.

Hey I hope everyone reading this is doing well and thanks for waiting

Anyways, I love you all and until next time kuties 💓💓