"Kentrell don't play with me right now I'm for real."She said.

"I am to. Kamiya I put this on all my kids I don't remember shit."I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Get out."She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You fucking cheating Kentrell. And you lying right to my face!" She yelled.

"Kamiya I'm not lying."I said and she stood up.

"Get the fuck out! Don't come back til I tell yo ass to." She said.

"Le'asia I'm not cheating, I promise I love you." I said getting up grabbing her hands.

"You stressing me out."She said snatching her hands from me.

"Please just get out." She said and I didn't move.

"Kentrell get the hell out! For real like fuck you! Go to that bitch house you been fucking! Go anywhere really I don't care just get the fuck out my face!" She yelled.

"Stop doing all that cussing in front of my kids." I said.

"Kentrell get out, please." She said and a tear rolled down her face. I sighed throwing my hands up in surrender.

If she don't believe me oh well. Imma prove to her I'm not lying tho. But if she want me to leave Imma leave. I just don't understand why she think I'm lying. I really don't remember shit.

"Ight Imma leave."I said I went upstairs and packed me two duffle bags. I took them to the car coming back in grabbing my phone and keys.

"I love you Kind, Kamiri. Daddy gon come back soon I promise."I said giving them a tight hug kissing them both on there foreheads.

"Dada.." Kind said and I smiled at her.

"Daddy..." Kamiri said pointing to the picture he drew.

"Good job phat, I love y'all." I said giving them another hug. I went to Kamiya.

"Love you Kyrie." I said kissing her stomach.

"When you realize I was telling the truth I want a muhfucking apology." I said.

"Yea I know get out." She said pointing to the door.I chuckled before walking out slamming the door behind me.

I got in the car and sat in there for a good two minutes just thinking.I started it up and started driving off to wherever.

Iyanna POV

"Bitch you wrong for doing this

"Bitch you wrong for doing this." My friend Nyla said.

"What, if I want something imma do everything and anything I can to get it." I said without a care in the world.

"But you know he got a wife and kids."She said and I laughed.

"Yea I know he got kids but, a wife? Nah not anymore." I said.

"Wait so what happened again just so I can understand completely?" She asked.

*April 25, 2020*
Me and Nyla had came to the club and it was packed as the fuck. There was a lot of famous people here but one caught my eye.

"Nyla look it's NBA Youngboy." I said and she looked at him. I really liked him and tonight was the perfect night to try sum.

"Come on." I said grabbing her hand going over to him.

"Hey." I said to him and he just nodded and started back talking to his friends.

"Uh how are you?" I asked tryna start sun kind of conversation.

"Good and married." He said showing me his ring. I nodded awkwardly.

"You wanna have a drink?" I asked .

"Already got one, shawty why don't you go with your friend and have a good time. We only here to have drinks and shit." He said and I stank faced  him.

"Well ok." I said and sat in the chair next to him.

"Uh sir lemme have a pineapple ciroc." I said and he nodded going to get it for me.I looked over at him and seen he had his drink on the counter talking to his friends.

Nyla has went on somewhere else so I was all alone. I had went in my purse and got out a Rohypnol.

(For those who don't know what that is let me educate you. A Rohypnol is a pill that causes someone to become very weak and sleepy and tend to forget things.It has no taste or smell and doesn't always have any type of color when it dissolves.)

I slipped it into his drink and watched it dissolve. The waiter came back with my drink. I watched as he drunk his and I smirked.

"Hey bitch I think I found my ride for the night so you gonna be ok?" Nyla asked and I nodded.

About 20 minutes later I noticed it started to work.

"Imma be right back y'all." He said to his friends and walked off. I followed him and he went outside.

"You ok?" I asked and he looked at me before nodding.

"Just needed some air." He said then collapse.

"Are you ok?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Where's your car?" I asked and he pointed to the back. I helped him up and walked us back there. Once we made it we got in.

I put my hand on his thigh and he moved it.

"I have a wife." He said lowly as his eyes closed.

"So..." I said straddling his lap.I kissed his lips.I touched his neck and felt he was still breathing.

"You out like a light." I said with a laugh.

* flashback over*

"You crazy crazy." She said shaking her head.

"But I got what I wanted." I said.

I plan on making him mine to

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter
Let me know how you guys felt about it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙