day 2: school

The next morning

Ddc dark hair don't care

Stephanie: brie come on we need to meet our friends at the bus stop.

Brie: it takes me a while to get dressed you know. Then I get a call from my friends it was from Nikki, sonya, and chelsea.

Chelsea: are you and Stephanie trying out for cheer??

Brie: no, me and my sister is not trying out because it is to much going on for that.

Chelsea: suit it yourself.

Nikki: I'm not because I'm not a cheerleader it's not for me.

Sonya: I'm not gonna try out for cheerleading because my girlfriend don't want me to be a cheerleader.

Chelsea: so y'all gonna leave me to do this by myself??

All: pretty much umm.... Yeah!!

Chelsea: well I'll see y'all at the bus stop. I gotta go. Then she hang up the phone with all the others.

FFB funny fine blonde

Liv: I can't wait to try out for cheer.

Alexa: you ain't said but a word bucko.

Lacey: ya nasty, you need to stop with that

Mandy: ok so I'm literally freaking out rn

Alexa: why??

Mandy: because if Sonya and her lies.

Lacey: hunny, you worry to much you need some fresh air.

Liv: we need to get to school

Lacey: let's head on out

Alexa: let's go

At school

Anh group

Becky: y'all I live school it has a pool for swimming class and everything it's perfect.

Rhea: y'all?? Why is that big man coming over here.

Becky: maybe he likes you as Erick Rowan kept coming.  Well, we are gonna go so have fun talking to him.

Rhea: please don't leave me her-

Becky: we all are around the corner watching Rhea who is very frightened by this big man coming over to her and we are just dying laughing.

Rhea: um... Hi

Rowan: hey there pretty girl as he ease his hand up Rhea's shirt.

Rhea: stop!! She yells as she move his hand.

Rowan: do you want me to hurt you as he put his hand on her throat.

Rhea: no please don't as he started kissing all over her. Stop as she kneed him in the crotch.

Roman: leave her alone as he comes up to Rowan.

Rowan: or what reigns?? You gonna knee me where there's no light like she did???

Roman: no, we gone fight that's what's gonna happen.

Rowan put his hand in Roman's throat and trys to choke slam him but Roman punched him in the face, you think just because your a big bully that you get to touch and kiss all over a girl?? No, the he pushed him in janitor closet and lock him in there.

Rhea: wow, umm thanks for the save.

Roman: no problem, see you around babygirl as he wink at her.

Rhea: OMG, he just winked at me love at first sight, and quite frankly that's not good. I walk around the corner to seeing Becky nem laughing at me. Oh do you think me almost getting hit by a big boy is funny. Yeah I hope this little anh group have some fun without me bc I'm out.

Becky: Rhea really it's not worth leaving the friend group.

Rhea: seeing my best friend laugh at me because I almost got hurt yeah that's not friendly like.

Becky: we weren't laughing because you almost got hurt we laughing because you have a crush on that hit boy

Rhea: whatever

Kacy: let's get to any class for now.

At 1:00 cheer tryouts

Coach Renee: only 12 peol can make it.

After cheer tryouts we were all pretty confident and all the cheerleader sat at a table and talk.

Charlotte: hi I'm a sophomore here and me and my girls zelina, Dana, Lana, dekota, and Teagan are the best one here and all of you were trash cheerleader and so pathetic. I am cheer captain but I had to tryout again.

Laceyhall122 part

Rhea: Charlotte that could make someone cry especially Kacy she's a real soft person and that will easily hurt her feelings so maybe y'all were the trash cheerleader because for the old cheerleader you don't seem like a a cheer captain. Cause if they considering you one, we sure as hell don't know what they are thinking. So how about you and your bratty little friend get if the table and let someone else talk about themselves for we fight because I really will put you in the hospital. So if you really wanna try me I really want you to to because you being the bitch you are is not gonna cut it for me so if you could just gone about ya business because we don't need you interfering with our life. Hell, tbh I really wouldn't care if you got into a car reck.

Charlotte: listen here

Rhea: no you listen, idk who you think you are tryna boss people around but you and your little lap dogs can get on the ground and go eat out the trash bye bitches.

Zelina: let's go girls we don't need to be here.

Rhea: damn right you needs to go about your business and NEVER come back ok?? Got that?? See ya later.

After they left some more people got on the table.

Hey I'm Stephanie bella and this is my twin sister brie and we are trying out for cheer because we wanted to try something new.

I'm Rhea Ripley and just as long as you don't piss me off we good. I trying out for cheer because my best friends wanted me to.

I'm Kacy and I'm trying out for cheer because it's my passion doing gymnastics growing up helped me to realize cheer is for me. I'm a really soft person and mean things would make me cry. So please be nice to everyone.

I'm Becky I'm trying out for cheer because my best friend Kacy here wanted me to and because cheer is a new experience and I wanna give a whack at it.

Becky's POV

We all introduced our self and we became best friends that day and we called each other at night to talks bout if we made cheer or not. When we ended the call I fell asleep just like that.

So I'm not the Creator of this book but I'm helping her with it so I hope y'all like my part of the book