Chapter 26

Your POV

I sighed when I reached the main building, Aizawa was doing some paperwork and logging all of the students into the guest book. No one else was around, thank god. I walked right over to him and tugged on his scarf making him grunt. He put the pen down and looked over to me, his eyes showed how tired and stressed he already was, I felt bad for him I really did.

"What do you want?" I sighed and grabbed his arm pulling him off to an empty room. We both sat down in a chair and he picked up on something almost immediately. "What did you see?" I got a little shaky as I tried to remember the visions. 

"Blue fire... Lots and lots of it. And.. Bakugou, there was something about Bakugou." I ran a hand through my hair, the stress of figuring out the images was putting me into over drive. "A-and I saw Nomu's.. everywhere... surrounding me.."

"Hey... It's okay." Aizawa smiled very faintly and reached over to hold my hands, trying to keep me calm and focused. "Just relax, I'll tell the pussy cats to stay on high alert and... I'll keep in contact with other heroes."

"I don't think other heroes will make it to us in time Aizawa. What if something happens!? We can't keep all of the kids safe! We need to leave, we have to keep the kids out of harms way!"

"(Y/n)!" Aizawa grabbed my shoulders and shook me a tad, I had tears slipping down my cheeks, I was scared, everything felt off to me. "Everything is going to be fine, you'll be put onto patrols okay? You can keep an eye on everything." 

I just nodded along and got up, my gut was screaming at me, we needed to leave... but Aizawa wasn't fucking listening! I walked out of the room, furiously wiping at my tears as I left to go on the first round of patrols. I wasn't going to sleep until we left this place. I had to protect the students. 

"Babe!" I looked up to see bakugou, he smiled and jogged over to me with a bowl of soup in his hands. I smiled a bit, it was nice to see him, it kind of settled my fears a little. 

"Hey kit kat..." He tilted his head a bit, he noticed the redness in my eyes, I quickly looked down and blinked rapidly trying to get rid of the redness. His warm fingers went under my chin and gently lifted my head to look at him.

"What's wrong (n/n)?" I sniffled and watched as he set the bowl of soup down and hugged me close to his chest. I shook my head and just hugged him back. 

"Nothing... it's just... there is something coming and Aizawa doesn't believe me..." I could hear the low growl in his chest, he hated it when someone disagreed with me, to him he was the only one allowed to argue with me. 

"What was it?" I didn't want to worry him, he should concentrate on having fun at camp with the rest of the class. I simply shook my head and pulled away from the hug, I looked up to him and gently kissed the under side of throat. He hummed and was already forgetting the problem.

"Just stay close to camp honey, I don't want anything to happen." He nodded with a grumble. 

"Fine, but you owe me." I giggled and nodded, he smirked and pulled me back to him by the waist. "Like... right now owe me." I snickered a tad and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Alright then love, where we going?" He hummed and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he started walking off into the forest, his lips started attacking my neck causing me to moan softly into his ear, my hands coming up into his hair and tugging softly.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." I melted and moaned as he bit down on my sweet spot. My tail wiggling around happily before snaking it's way down to his inner thigh, rubbing it up and down teasingly. He groaned and slammed my back into a tree, "You know how much I hate your teasing." His hand came down and gripped a part of my tail making me squeak.

"Oh, don't lie to me Katsuki... I can see all of your pleasures, you're such a disgusting man." I smirked, his breath hitching in his throat. I rested on his hips and I could feel his bulge growing. "I bet, you want me to tease you, degrade you, tie you up... make you my personal bitch." He grew more in his pants, the fabric straining.

I chuckled and grinded down on him, his breath hitching more and his knees going week. Katsuki was a strong man, noble and hot headed, but in bed.... He just wanted to be a human sex toy. 

"Maybe when we are home baby, you know that's where mommy's toys are." I cupped his cheek and pulled him in for a kiss, he moaned, his brows furrowing as he kissed back. His hands ran down my sides and started to undo my pants, I used one free hand to unbutton his jeans, my tail pulling his pants and boxers down to his ankles.

Bakugou grew needy, I felt it in the way his energy rose and his hips bucked up against me. I chuckled softly as he pulled my underwear to the side and inserted his length into my core, he gave a high pitched groan, it was so girly and cute. 

"My... You've never been so vocal before baby. what's the occasion?" He huffed and started thrusting into me, my back scratching against the tree bark in a painful but pleasurable way. 

"It's your fault, you know once I get started I can't stop." I giggled, I did know. he was riled up and extra sensitive from our little escapade with Todoroki earlier. 

"Well then.. why don't you stop messing around and fuck me like a true number one hero.. hm?" I smirked as he chuckled. His hand coming up and grabbing my throat tight, but not tight enough to hurt me. 

"I fucking love you, you're mine." I gasped and arched my back as his hips slapped mine, I saw nothing but stars as he repeatedly hit against my g spot.

"F-fuck... baby, that's it!" I squirmed around feeling my release, my walls clenching around him as I finally released. A low growl coming from bakugou as he thrusted a couple more times before pulling out and cumming. Both of our bodies trembling as he set me down on my feet. 

I giggled and kissed him, we where both out of breath and panting like crazy, blushes painting both of our faces but we loved it. When we finally pulled away our lips where still connected by a small string of saliva. He chuckled and pulled away more wiping at his mouth to disconnect the string, his eyes where half lidded and his hair was falling everywhere. 

"That was amazing (y/n)." I smirked as we both got redressed.

"I'm basically a sex demon love, anything like that is amazing with me." He nodded knowing I was right, we sat down in another area and just cuddled a little bit. I sighed in content and looked up to him. "So our promise?"

"I won't leave the camp, cross my heart." He smiled and I settled down closing my eyes a bit. "What about you though?"

"I... have to go on patrols... You probably won't see me for a few days." He pouted and hugged me close to him.

"Well, I guess I will see you whenever I can?" I nodded and just chilled out starting to nod off. 

"I'll still be around... Probably stop by a couple of times." He hummed and leaned back closing his eyes as well. We where happiest like this, alone and with each other. We both ended up falling asleep, my head on his lap and his hands playing with my hair. This was the perfect moment.