Chapter 14

Aizawa's POV

The next day I slowly wadled into the class, I was wearing my yellow sleeping bag and drinking something from a pouch. I didn't check the flavor, I just grabbed it and left the house since I was already late.

"Good morning class, I'm to tired to deal with all of you. So here's what's going to happen." I paused when I saw Midoriya's hand fly into the air, I nodded and he stood up with a nervous look on his face.

"I'm sorry to interrupt Mr.Aizawa! But, where is (Y/n)?" I grumbled and blinked my eyes a few times before unzipping my sleeping bag and stepping out.

"Listen closely, (Y/n) has used up alot of energy throughout the last few days and she is dealing with some..." I furrow my brows, I can't just say she's avoiding Bakugo for his safety. "Personal... Issues..."

The class nodded and Midoriya sat down before Kirishima stood up. I hung my head slightly defeated, these kids where so persistent!

"But sir, if she is low on energy why can't she just feed off of Bakugo?"

"Because Kirishima, it isn't safe for Bakugo."

"BULLSHIT IT ISN'T SAFE OLD MAN! WHY THE HELL CAN'T I GIVE HER MY ENERGY?!" Bakugo slammed his fist on the table and stood up knocking his chair back, the entire class looked to him in surprise as I groaned.

"Bakugo, (Y/n)'s body is subconsciously looking for her life partner... Midnight and I have reason to believe it's you."

I smirked inwardly as the explosive teen blushed and slowly started to sit down, only to fall straight on his ass. The class errupted in laughter and Bakugo just sat there in a daze.

Todoroki stood and walked over to where I stood as Kirishima and Kaminari helped Bakugo to his feet. I looked over to the teen and noticed the determined look on his face.

"Mr.Aizawa, if (Y/n) needs me to I will happily lend her my energy." He blushed catching me a bit off guard.

"YOU AIN'T LAYING A GOD DAMN FINGER ON MY (Y/N)!"

???'S POV

"Mr.(L/n), your daughter was sighted at the USJ attack and the robbery we did earlier this week. What should we do?"

I smiled a sickly sweet smile and looked to Dabi as I pet the large dog beside me. My name is (F/n) (L/n), my quirk...Incubus. Roughly sixteen years ago, before I had fallen into the league of villains, I worked as a pornstar and I had the pleasure to work with the pro hero Midnight when her career was first getting started.

I never thought it would have been possible, the chances where basically one in a million... But I had impregnated her.

Shortly after Midnight told me about my offspring, all for one had forced me into the league after killing my parents and threatening to do the same to my dear child. I foolishly agreed, I could have been there for them and protected them instead of living this life.

"What does All for one say?" I looked up to Dabi and flicked my tail in annoyance, I wanted to be alone with my dog.

"He wants her to join the league." My heart dropped and I subconsciously grabbed the dog tighter causing it to whinper in pain. I release the dog and sigh before standing, I watched over my child every so often and made sure she lived the life of a hero.

"I will see... Tell Shigaraki I'll be gone for a few hours."

"Where are you going?"

"Out."