Chapter 21

Your POV

The police arrived shortly after the attack, Todoroki was sent back to the festival and everything was to continue as if nothing happened. I sat in a room with two police officers giving my story when a thought crossed my mind.

"What about Ojiro? Is he alright?" The officers looked to one another before nodding.

"He's fine, currently he is choosing his team for the cavalry battle." I sigh happily, I was worried they where going to remove him from the event because of the attack.

"We've informed him about the incident, and he apologizes profusely."

"He doesn't have to apologize." I smile, Ojiro was such a smart and kind person. What I couldn't understand was how someone was able to use his identity.

"Well he is, a couple weeks prior he had a run in with a villian but didn't inform the school. Said the girl just wanted his blood, after the encounter he was hospitalized for two days."

"Why didn't he tell the school?" The officers shrugged and wrote down something on their reports.

"It's questionable (Y/n), perhaps he thought it waa a very small matter."

"Running into a villain is no small matter!" I stood nearly knocking over my chair, I walked towards the door and stopped when the taller officer called out.

"We aren't done here Ms.Kayama." I turned and glared slightly.

"Well I am, now if you excuse me... I have a festival to look over."

I closed the door behind me as I walked back out to the arena, mom was able to handle the calvary battle leaving the one on one's. She technically had Cementos to help, but I was being paid to do this so might as well go and help.

I walked back to the arena and mom gave me a tight hug, I could feel her heart thundering against her chest. She pulled back and quickly looked over me.

"Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine, thanks to Shoto and Mr. Aizawa."

(F/n)'s POV

"What do you mean you let her go!" Tomura shrieked out at Dabi. I sighed annoyed with the whole situation, Toka came out from the bathroom with that sickening smile.

"I know! I gave you the perfect opportunity to knap that hoe!"

"Hey! My daughter is not a hoe!" I growled and glared at the group angrily. Kurogiri was silent, cleaning the glasses behind the bar.

"Sorry, but as far as we are concerned she is." Dabi rolled his eyes and it took everything I had not to kill the motherfucker.

"Fuck off Dabi. How the fuck did you fail anyway."

"Some kid got in the way, somehow it alerted another pro and the whole situation fell apart."

"I should just kill all of you and send the nomus."

"Tomura, what even do you want with (Y/n)?" The man shrugged as Kurogiri served up a drink to Dabi.

"Well, Sucubi can breed with any being correct?"

"C-correct..." I looked at him with furrowed brows, I was nervous what he was going to say. Humans and Sucubi arent that much different, except for of course Sucubi can get pregnant more easily.

"I was thinking about using her as an incubator."

"An incubator?"

"Yes, can you imagine how much more powerful my nomus would be with the addition of her quirk?" His maniacal laugh sent shivers down everyone's spine.

Oh god (Y/n)... I need to find a way to keep you safe!