Chapter 1

Your POV

I groan waking up slowly, drool connected me to my pillow as my mother Midnight walked in already ready in her hero costume.

"wake up dear." She walked over and kissed my neck causing my eyes to turn yellow.

Weird sounding I know, but this is the only way I am able to survive. My mother is an R18 rated hero, my father I never knew. Mother told me he was just an actor from a 'movie scene gone wrong' type deal.

"Sucu, Mr. Aizawa needs you for class today." I nod my head slightly and sit up rubbing my tired eyes. She walked out and left me to get dressed as my eyes returned to their normal (e/c).

I have a very interesting quirk, known as Sucubus, it's basically what it sounds like. I gain power and energy through lustful or sexual interactions, it gets embarrassing sometimes.  With my powers I'm able to change a person's vision to show them their deepest desires with whoever they choose, I have a type of voice controll that allows me to control a person's actions, I also have my mother's ability that I can use if things get really bad.

I finally change into my uniform and adjust my (h/l) (h/c), I smile slightly excited for the day ahead of me. I wore a normally UA uniform due to my age, but I'm the youngest R18 pro hero alive.

I walk downstairs and look at my mother in the kitchen I smile slightly and enter the kitchen.

"Good morning mom, thanks for the wake up call." I wink playfully, my attitude is something my mother has gotten used to, my flirtatious ways are because of my quirk.

"a good morning kiss gives everyone the boots they need to start their day." She smiles and sets a plate down in front of me I eat my breakfast fairly quickly and grab my things before heading out the door with my mother.
"are you Nervous Sucu?"

I nod my head at my hero name, I was in fact very nervous. Mother was finally letting me attend school, and I was to be watched carefully by Mr . Aizawa and the other pro heros. If not I can turn out to be very dangerous towards others, mainly if I'm low on power.

"I hope I don't hurt someone." Mother smiled brightly and placed a hand on my shoulder, my eyes flicked to yellow before slowly simmering down.

"Don't worry dear, everything will be fine."

I sigh somewhat sadly and nod as we walk through the gates of UA. Many of the students watch as we walk by to class 1-A. My mother knocked on the classrooms door and opened walking wanting me to wait outside as she talked to the teacher. A gruff voice was heard inside before a familiar hand reached out an pulled me into the class room.

"Everyone meet my daughter (Y/n)! She is an R18 Pro Hero, but she is here to continue her studies. So be nice to her if you don't want to get punished." Her voice was dark but she winked and the boys of the class began drooling. "I'll see you after school darling." She smiled and kissed my forehead since we where in public.

"love you mom."

"love you to dear."  Mother ran out of the room and left me standing alone in front of class 1A. I rubbed my arm nervously before a hand rested on my shoulders, my eyes turned yellow and I turned to see the teacher behind me. he smiled and gestured to the class.

"Please, introduce yourself Ms. Sucu." I nodded and gave a brief explanation of myself.

A couple hands where raised, and Mr . Aizawa called on a guy with yellow hair, a lightning bolt graced one side of his hair.

"Yes Kaminari?" He stood quickly and sweat trickled down the side of his face.

"Can we see an example of her voice control?" I nodded my head and a dominate aura surrounded me and a devilish smirk graced my features.

"Who shall be my little experiment?" I placed a finger on my lips and leaned over the boys desk, a demon tail slithered out of my skirt and rubbed up and down his chest playfully. "How about you Kaminari~?" I grabbed his tie and pulled his face closer to mine.

"Sucu, I was thinking about Mr. Bakugo." I back away from the teen and look at Mr . Aizawa, I look at the teens red blushing face and chuckle playfully.

"Whatever floats your boat Mr . Aizawa. " I smile and look around the room to see a very pissed off Sandy blond haired teen with red eyes.

"I'm not doing shit." the teen sneered from his seat.

"Now Katsuki, a number one hero like you shouldn't be afraid of a small Sucubus." Mr. Aizawa replied. A small growl resonates in my chest as I look up at the teen.

"Oh... Dear Katsuki, won't you come here for me?" Katsuki's eyes widened as I blew him a small kiss, a small gesture is always required to finish the control.

He stands up his body shaking against the control, his eyes become coated with pink as he walked from his seat to where I stood.

"kneel before me Katsuki." He knelt in front and looked up at me, his hands clenched his pants tightly as I leaned down to his ear.  "Keep quiet and Cum for me Katsuki." He gasped quietly and leaned his head on my shoulder as the control wore off. "There's a good boy."

"YOU BITCH!" He stood up infuriated. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"  I smirked and ran my tail up his leg, he froze and Mr . Aizawa looked on with a confident smirk.

"What does it matter, your free aren't you?" He launched forward and tried to wrap his hands around my neck in furry, I ripped a piece of my clothes and watched as he fell into my arms.

I smiled lightly and caught him. I rubbed his head gently playing with his hair, inhaling his scent.

"Wow! She's so cool!!" The entire class was sent into a chorus as Katsuki slowly woke up on his seat. I sat next a boy name Shoto Todoroki, he was very nice and welcomed me with a small warm smile.

Katsuki's POV

A growl erupted from my throat as I watched her interact so easily with Two tone. What she did to me in front of the class.... it was beyond embarsing... but she enjoyed it.... how?

I watched her carefully her eyes where no longer yellow but a pure (e/c), but those eyes weren't always so pure.

When the bell rang I got up from the desk and walked over to her, I slammed my hands on her desk causing her to turn to me with a smile.

"Hello Katsu-ki~, how was your nap." her eyes flashed between (e/c) and yellow, full of amusement.

"What did you do to me?" I whispered lowly as most of the class was still in the room. She smirked and leaned into my ear holding me still so I couldn't pull away despite me trying to.

"Well, for starters... you where under my control... and I loved it, so I decided to play with you." She giggled in my ear making me even more pissed. "I asked you to come to me... Instead... you came for me." She let go of my tie and I nearly back onto the table beside me with a deep blush.

"w-what!?" She held a finger over her lips and winked.

"Get to lunch Mr. Bakugo, you have a long day ahead of you."

I walked away quickly and grabbed my things running to the lunch room away from the teen.

"I fucking hate her...."