Chapter 2

Your POV

I walked up to Aizawa after class and he highfived me that confident triumphant smirk never leaving his face.

"Nicely done (Y/N), I can't wait for you to finish your studies here."

"I know, the best part is I can still choose some interns."

"oh... dear... you're always so tough on your interns..." He laughed to himself quietly. I punched his shoulder playfully.

"fuck... my back hurts so bad!" I tried to massage my upper back to ease the pain.

"Here allow me to help." He walked over and cut into the uniform, he stood back and tapped in between my shoulder blades before to large black leathery like wings sprouted out and stretched. I let out a sigh of relief, and turned to the older man.

"Thanks Aizawa your the best." I smiled and hugged him.

"No problem, I'll do anything for midnight's daughter." He kissed the top of my head my eyes turned yellow for a moment before they calmed down to their usual (E/c).

"All right then Mr. Aizawa. I'll see you after lunch I have to go." We waved each other off and I headed out side looking around.

Katsuki's POV

"Dude that Sucu girl is super badass! Her quirk is amazing!" I growled as Kaminari and Kirishima talked back and forth.

"Shut up! She isn't all that great!" I yelled at the pair causing them to stop, they looked over as I grumbled playing with the food on my tray.

"What was it like being under her control?" Kaminari asked still curious about the young R18 pro hero.

"It sucked, You could hear everything. You could feel everything. And no mater how much you resisted.... she managed to take you over..." I looked down to my lap and blushed darkly.

"Well how did you get out of it?" My blush grew and I gripped my pants tightly.

"I didn't get out, she let me out. But it came with a price."

"What price?" Sero chimed in put of the blue.

"I-i don't want to talk about it." They tilted their heads in confusion.

"It can't be that bad." Mineta lisped beside me. I opened my mouth to speak before I felt a weight on my shoulders and a warm breath on my neck. The strong smell that radiated from the person registered in my memory.

"Oh... but it was..." Her voice sounded in my ear and caused my eyes to widen, the hair on my neck stood on end.

"Sucu! When did you get wings?" She smiled sadistically and ran her hands down the length of my arms to my waist. I tensed drastically trying to keep the blush at bay.

"I've always had them, but you were curious about the cost of his release weren't you?" The quartet nodded their heads eagerly. "Then let me show you..." There eyes turned a vibrant pink as they stared blankly at their controller. "Won't you be good boys and cum for me?"

Suddenly the four gasped loudly and put their head on the table. Their breathing became heavy as they lifted their heads the pink vanishing.

"Katsuki how can you say that such a bad thing!?" Kaminari and Kirishima yelled loudly as their cheeks turned pink.

"Yeah I feel Awesome!!" Mineta chimed.

"Her quirk is very strong and pleasurable to both parties..." She interupted Sero with a small laugh.

"Yes it is pleasurable to both parties... sometimes." She held up a finger still leaning against my back. "You see this quirk is difficult. If I use to much of my power without any 'Interactions' I get very weak and can die. So my quirk is also my life source it's not just something I fight with. "

Hearing this I frowned slightly, he whole life she's been like this just to survive. The thought made my chest tighten slightly in sadness. I growled and pushed her off annoyed with the whole situation.

"Just go away." I growled at the woman who smirked slyly. I tilted my head at her reaction.

"Katsuki I can see your desires..." She smirked as I and the quartet dead panned. Her eyes changed to a vibrant yellow as she looked down on us.

"You all are such naughty little boys..."