Planning

Sky's point of view:

When i went out with the girls I ended up going  back to Christian's we slept in bed most of the day it was Nice he even ordered food . we kissed a couple of times but that's it we never went further then that .  We got to know more about each other which was really nice I find out it's his birthday in a whole week he's only just told me and  of course there's some gala thing all for business .  He is Turning 20 I began to think what do give him as a present I could give him me all of me the question is am I ready for that?. Of course I'm scared iv never had a boyfriend before but he is going to be my husband sooner or later.

Little bit of a time skip :

 The week went by really quickly iv been super busy and I haven't spoke to Christian.  I wasn't  ignoring him at least  not deliberately he rang at the wrong times.When I was planning things like  his present and business meetings .  I also had to get a wax, tan my nails done and hair the whole shebang especially with  the gala tonight. I got dressed I was so nervous I mean he has a present and I'm thinking of giving him all of me I mean it might as well be sooner rather then later I mean I think I'm In love with him.

Christian's point of view :

I haven't heard of sky all week I hope I didn't do anything wrong. we've been a little bit attached and different its a nice different I'm starting to feel things. It's my birthday today which means she should be here for the gala later if she decides to show.  All  day I chilled I began  looking for a holiday I really needed a little break  I might have to take one soon. The day came to end quite quickly I better get dressed can't be late to my own gala. I decided to go with a suit when do I not wear a suit tho. I still haven't heard of sky I hope she's alright I don't know whether to go find her    or sit and wait. 

In the end I just told all the  staff to tell me when sky arrive's  I wanted to make sure we were okay

Sky's point of view :

I was finally ready but I'm shitting it.

It's meant to be black and white that's what colours we normally go for but I decided to add some colour

It's meant to be black and white that's what colours we normally go for but I decided to add some colour. I was the red bombshell. I arrived and snuck in I knew he would ask the staff to notify him when I arrived. I snuck up stairs and left some petals on his bed and his present it was a Rolex I mean I saw it and though of him I hope he likes it anyway I snuck down stairs just in time because  the gala was just beginning.

Christian's point of view :

The gala started half an hour ago and the staff still haven't notified me saying she's here. Fuck i hope I haven't fucked Up I was about to go check the front when I noticed her she was in red she looked amazing in that moment I felt fully content.

 "Happy birthday babe"

 " You look amazing sky"

 She blushed and smiled I kissed her and took her hand we went to the dance floor to slow dance and keep appearances.

 "Did you think I forgot your birthday " 

I smiled

 " I mean the thought crossed my mind and you've been avoiding me"

 "About that I have a surprise for you "

" Really what is it"

 She bit her lip and looked in my eyes.

 "You know I can't tell you"

 People started asking questions about us. Sky went of to talk to some people I went to talk to my business associates. so the night ended up going quite quickly the gala had finished it was just the people that stay and have drinks in the last half an hour.

I couldn't find sky anywhere so I went up stairs to get my phone to ring her when I went upstairs she was on my bed in her underwear, petals and a present.

"you know iv been looking for you" 

" I thought you would be. I knew it would be  a matter of time until you found me" she said biting her lips.

 " you look gorgeous sky"

 "Did you want your present "

 I smiled

 " I mean if it's you I'll gladly take it "

 She smiled 

" It's one gift but open your present first save the best till last "

 She passed me a box I opened it she brought me a Rolex wow it was amazing I didn't actually have an everyday watch but it was gorgeous.

 "you know you didn't have to you are enough"

 she smiled

 "you know it's polite to get your soon to be husband a birthday gift"

 I smiled and kissed her.

 " I want you all of you "

 she was ready to have sex.

"Are you sure you don't have to " 

"I'm ready" 

She looked me in the eyes smiling we started kissing I got the condom on and we made love it was slow at first for her to get used . It was amazing I looked in her eyes "I love you sky" she kissed me "I love you to Christian " we both fell asleep hugging naked it was perfect.

 This chapter has now been edited beware I believe their sex gets a little more intense as the book goes on so this is a warning any way I hope you'r enjoying reading.