Next is a baby

Elite magazine news -
What next for the newly wed apparently a baby inside scoop the couple are expecting a baby two weeks after the wedding I mean you heard it here first ow and the couple and definitely goals

Sky's point :
We spent the weekend it was nice and chilled were returning back to work and learning are new normal my hotel is now open and ready for business ow and me and Christian and in the magazine again but this time we leeked the information about the pregnancy we didn't want it to come as a surprise when and if the news got leaked today we find out the gender of are baby we have a party planned we're doing the balloon popping Christian set it's a little a girl but I'm not sure Jorge is diving my home which is where are friends are and family waiting Christian entertaining them while they wait I get home we have set it up in the garden we've got cakes and a whole buffet my outfit is gender neutral

Sky's point :We spent the weekend it was nice and chilled were returning back to work and learning are new normal my hotel is now open and ready for business ow and me and Christian and in the magazine again but this time we leeked the information...

you can kinda see my bump and when I turn to the side you can definitely tell I felt someone rub my stomach "Christian are you ready to find out " "amore I'm ready to find out are you " "of course I love you " "I love you to "
"3-----2--1" pop pink glitters and paper come flying out it's a girl Christian overs the moon he picks me "it's a girl a little princess thankyou baby for this " he says in my ear I'm so happy I'm having a little girl we can play dress up and everything.

7 months later
"Christian my waters have just broke leave work and come home now to your  fucken wife now Christian the baby's coming "  "amore I'm leaving now I'm in the car breath in out you've got this are little princess is coming " the call ended sky's tryna practice her breathing and sarah holding her and encouraging her in runs Christian "love are you ready to leave I'll get your bag " he sprints up stairs gets the bag why Sarah Leeds her to the car Christian runs and jumps in the drivers seat ten minutes later they arrive at the hospital "my wife's going into labour it's Christian waters and sky waters a private room please " "yes mr waters "

Christian point :
I get a call if sky saying the waters broke and if I don't get there asap I'm dead I left work immediately and drove home I  Arrived and got the bag and we left again we got to the hospital and was in a room sky was in labour for about three and half hours then bang my hands nearly Brocken from her squeezing it but it's worth it she's in more pain are little baby here "you did it sky she's here" she weighted 8ponds 10 she's so pretty and perfect a little crying baby I give Sky a kiss and the baby's in her arms this is my life I'm a father and a husband and iv never been happier.