Chapter 23.5: Homophobia

SAY HOMOPHOBIC SHIT IN MY COMMENTS AND YOU WILL BE BLOCKED.

End of story.

Being a condescending POS, plus stereotyping and dehumanizing other LGBTQIA+ people is not okay. I thought that was obvious, but some of you haven't heard the message apparently.

If you say shit about LGBT, why in Hell would I let you interact with me (an LGBT writer), my story (an LGBT book), and my readers (some of whom are LGBT.)

I am pissed off enough. To the person who thought dehumanizing us in my comments with me and my readers, was any sort of good idea, maybe don't interact with books like this.

It doesn't matter if you're also gay. You can be homophobic to others. Get that shit fixed on your own time.

We don't want to hear it and I won't allow it.

To everyone else who would never, thank you. I apologize that this will affect you too, but I need this point to get across.

I'm not fucking joking.

Because of this commenter (who has since been blocked) and their homophobic and degrading comments towards the community, the next chapter (when I do finish it) will be delayed a full month. I will do the same again if this persists.

I am pissed. I am done.

There is enough homophobia in my life. It will NOT exist in my escape.