The audacity.

"Stop with your drama will you?" Jeon haren, his sister remark.

"Drama? DRAMA?! You tried killing my child is a drama to you! I could've lose my baby!" he says angrily shouting at the people who could care less about his feelings.

"Oh so it's still alive?" Says the one who's a big dent to the name of mother.

"Yes, my baby was stronger than your evilness!" tsked his so called of a father after hearing it.

"Then why are you here?" He harshly asked.

"Why am i here? Oh please don't be so dense father you know exactly why i'm here" he says hard eyes looking at each other without a blink, just a difference is one having tears and other disgust.

"Why faher? Why? What has my innocent baby has to do with all this? What fault was at my little baby huh?! He wasn't even born yet and you already hated him. Just once when i thought that maybe you were changing you gave me this heartbreak."

"Don't you think it's enough? Just how much more?" He asked softly still not leaving his eyes.

"You deserve more than that"

Jungkook chuckled bitterly.

"I never deserved that"

"You know father after all of that you did to me, after all the torture, all the pain i still hope to have your atleast a little bit of love or concern- but you became so heartless, so cruel and so blind to see how much my eyes were pleading to have your arms around me to feel your warmth, to feel the protection of a father" jungkook says sadly, a single tear leave from his delicate eye.

"You never was deservable to have my love. You ruined my life and i almost lose my family because of you" jaehwan says hatefully.

"It wasn't because of me! It's not my fault that you were bored of your wife! Not my fault that you go outside and whore around, sleep with other women who are so innocent to see your lies and fake facade! Not my fault that you got one of them pregnant! Not my fault that you have another child out of that! Not mine that you still sleep around with other women!"

He shouted all in one, huffing looking at his now angry father. But his anger is beyond anything. He's furious right now and no one will stop him now.

Mrs. Jeon and her daughter gaspes at the last sentense.

"It was all your fault! All your's that you're such a coward to accept it so you blame it on me! I have no fault in that it's all because of your hungry and greedy self that made you so selfish to think about anyon-"

His face turned towards his right at the brutal impact, his cheeks stinging from the pressure his father slaped him.

"How dare you talk to me like that!" He screamed at him.

Jungkook look up smiling bitterly holding his cheek.

"Why? Can't handle the truth-tsk how weak." he tsked smiling, that fumes his father.

"You know when someone feels like they can't hear the words that they tried ignoring their life they become aggressive, and you right now Mr. Jeon jaehwan are the weakest person i've ever know" he says loudly.

"Wanna know why?"

"Because you can't even handle your family"

"And wanna know one more thing-I had enough now!" He says inching closer to his red face of a father who was fuming.

"You did wrong father by harming my beautiful family. Your evilness had nothing to do with my husband and my child! You had grudges over me then why my family?" He asked.