She let him remove her T-shirt and her borrowed underwear, without any hesitation. She accepted him into the generous cushioning of her thighs. Both their bodies pressed together tightly. Somewhere, somehow he had lost the pyjama pants he had been wearing, and his bare, hard flesh was pressing against her where she needed it the most, the slippery friction making her see stars.

He kissed her slowly and with intent, a slow preview of what his body was soon going to be doing to her. It was slowly eviscerating what was left of her self-control.

"Gabe, please."

She'd never been more desperate to be possessed by anybody. A tear of a condom wrapper, and moments later, he was seated so deep inside her, it was hard to know what it ever felt like without him. It felt so right.

He moved slowly, languidly, deeply taking her on a wave she never wanted to crash under. It kept building and building. Higher.

She matched his thrusts, her hips moving underneath his, synchronised and then jagged and sloppy when it got too much for her. Her bones felt like jelly, she could only think of the starry end.

She left marks on his skin, her fingers raking his back. His teeth scraped over her shoulder, leaving indentations, and it helped to ground her against his relentless onslaught. He moaned her name in her ear. She'd never found her own name erotic, but here every syllable had her in aural ecstasy.

His fingers dipped between them, playing with her core in time with his thrusts, the added friction on her bundle of nerves pulling her onto the shores of her pleasure much quicker. She clutched at him, the sheets below her trying to find purchase but it was futile, she couldn't steel herself against the thunderous crescendo.

She shook, as her whole body succumbed to waves and waves of pleasure. Her body contracted, her toes curled, as delicious impulses spread to every cell in her body.

Gabe reached his climax, seconds after her. Their eyes locked, and she had never felt so transparent or powerful as she watched him take pleasure from her body.

Aftershocks rocked her as she stretched out her limbs. He rolled them both over, tucking her into his body, his chest following the curve of her spine. No words passed between them. They didn't have to.

The second time they had done it had been in the position they had fallen asleep in, he had slid into her from behind, his warm breath on her neck as he pushed her higher and higher into that familiar dreamy state where she didn't know if she was a sentient being or just masses of molecules, solely made to vibrate to his frequency.

The third time, he had coaxed her on to his hips, a position she had always been too shy and self-conscious for, but his tightly screwed eyelids and breathy gasps had given her a confidence and an innate knowing that she was giving him as much pleasure as he was giving her, and she had peaked with her body leaning over his, her insecurities scattered in the wind.

When she came to, bright green eyes were staring into hers. Natalia blinked, taken aback until she remembered where she was and what she had spent most of the night doing. A blush spreading over her face and her entire body. In the harsh light of day, she didn't feel as brave or as brazen.

He wordlessly, tugged her into his embrace, his chin in her messy, curly strands, instinctively knowing that he needed to quiet her internal monologue.

They fell asleep again, this time she woke up first. She admired the chiselled muscles underneath her, he was muscular without any traces of fat on his body. She liked the contrast of her softness to the hard ridges and planes of his body.

She traced a silvery scar on his abdomen, long healed it consisted of a circle with spidery veins. It looked like a bullet wound. She traced the lettering of a latin phrase under a military type insignia on his rib. There was so much she was yet to know about him. He had a smattering of freckles on his shoulder and a dusting of dark hair on his chest.

He captured her fingers in his, stopping her exploration of his body. His smile was immediate when he opened his eyes to her surprised face.

"Do you know how hard it was pretending to be asleep when I'm ticklish?"

She let out a giggle. "No?"

His change in position was quick, he pinned her down under him and tickled her under her ribs just as she had done but quickly got distracted by her bare breasts.

Her stomach growled, interrupting the mood.

"I suppose I better feed you," he mused.

"Yes, I think that's for the best." Natalia agreed. She was in some ways, grateful for the interruption, her body ached in strange and wonderful ways. She needed a break.

Gabe was content to wander the room naked. He tossed Natalia a fresh T-shirt; and he pulled on the pyjama bottoms he had been wearing the night before.

The storm was over, it was still raining but with less veracity. Natalia sat at the breakfast bar and watched as Gabe made her French toast. He piled the fried bread onto a shared plate. It looked like a lot for two people.

"I need to keep your energy up for the things I've got planned for you." He told her with a wink in response to her eyeing the plate up sceptically.

"Don't you have a match today?" She asked, wondering why he had so much time on his hands. He usually had practice or a match on the weekend.

"It's been postponed till chewsday..."

Natalia's head snapped up. "What did you say?"

"Tuesday," Gabe repeated.

She laughed loudly. "I don't speak like that."

"Oh, don't you? Would you like a bo'ole ah wa'ah Gabri-ohlle?"

She laughed even more. "I hate you."

"I know, I hate you too." He kissed her cheek and pushed a piece of toast into her mouth. His eyes were sparkling a bright green. "Eat up."

————————-

Hey y'all! I hope you're everyone is doing well, and staying safe.
I knew I was being a bit cheeky fading to black last chapter, so I came bringing gifts this chapter. I don't usually write smut but I tried to stay ~classy~ lol anyways let me know your thoughts!