Chapter 4

Knockout had kept the three hidden in his chest plates for a whole day, nearly going on the second when Starscream finally decided to wake up. He looked a little confused at first before he sighed.

Knockout checked the seeker over to make sure all was well, he felt small hands grab the casing protecting his spark making him subconsciously hit his chest.

"Careful Knockout, you'll ruin your finish" the seeker teased.

"Yes I'm aware! It don't help when you have three humans hiding in there.....scrap" he sighed.

"Humans?.......give them to me, if I know anything Soundwave was listening and watching, slip them to me now" Starscream said quietly.

Knockout slowly opened his chest plates and allowed the girls to jump into Starscreams chest. They quickly closed both their platings when Megatron bellowed down the hall.

Megatron barged into the med bay with Soundwave behind him. They both looked at Knockout and around the med bay.

Megatron walked over to the medic frowning, eyes glowing with anger. He looked the Aston Martin up and down.

"Where are they?" He asked calmly.

"T-they? W-who are they?" Knockout asked.

"The humans Soundwave heard you say you had hidden in your chest plates! Those humans!" Megatron growled.

"I don't have any humans my lord" Knockout flinched back.

"Open them" Megatron said.

"Pardon?" Knockout asked.

"OPEN YOUR PLATES KNOCKOUT! Prove to me that Soundwave is wrong" Megatron smirked.

".....I'm not opening my chest plates Megatron, one doesn't simply open their plates unless they were to bond...that's a private matter...'and one I practically broke with the humans' now please excuse me while I finish checking Starscream over" Knockout said blue in the face, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Of course.....Starscream your hiding them!" Megatron said.

"What?! Why would I do that?" Starscream yelped.

"You two always lend each other a servo" Megatron growled grabbing the seekers chest.

"No!" Starscream yelled as his plates were forced apart.

Megatron stared in shock at three humans, and one he knew oh so well. Smirking he shut the plates and stood back.

"Give Soundwave the humans, unless you want them to suffer being sealed in there" Megatron said evilly.

"Your not harming them" Starscream glared hugging his chest plates.

"You monster.....GET OUT OF MY MED BAY!" Knockout shouted throwing tools at the two mechs as they rushed out into the hall.

"Jerks! Who does he think he is?! Demanding one to opening their chest plates and forces another's open, such a jerk" Knockout ranted.

"Why are you upset for me? I can hold my own with him.....to a point" Starscream said.

"Yeah well when it comes to boundaries like this is where I stop tolerating him" Knockout said as he had a digit pointed at his chest.

"Ok ok I get it....but what are we gonna do? He'll kill these humans" Starscream said.

"We will just have to make sure they stay well hidden" Knockout said as he took them when Starscream let them out.

Cloe and Gina were a little confused as Miko looked mad, she understood private matters and private things, she knew Megatron crossed a line with the two mechs.

The girls were back in Knockouts chest again and sighed, Miko patted the walls of the plating, a frown on her face. Miko knew Knockout could feel her but made no sign of knowing it.

"So how long do we stay for?" Gina asked.

"Until Starscream leaves here, and Knockout" Miko said.

"Thank you Knockout, I'll be on my way if your ready to take a break from them let me know" Starscream said softly leaving the med bay.

Knockout sighed as he slumped over a counter, he missed Breakdown, knowing he would have protected both him and Starscream from Megatron. But the mech was gone, he had wanted to leave for some time now, but wasn't sure about it before, thought his mind was made up now.

"Well I should thank you Megatron, you made up my mind for me" Knockout said rushing to his room.

Starscream was in his, he had all his things packed in case he went rouge again. His frown deepened as he made up his mind, but leaving would be the hard part.

"I need to think of a way to get out of here...without him following me" the seeker said closing his optics for recharge.

Knockout had finished his packing which was datapads and pictures, some high grade energon and low grade energon. Laying on his back he sighed as he tried to recharge. But hands kept touching his spark casing.

"Would you three stop touching my Spark!" He snapped.

"Sorry Knockout I slipped" Miko called out to him making him groan.

"You humans are so touchy feely, I shouldn't even have you in my chestplates, but there was nowhere else to hide you" Knockout said yawning.

"And why is us being in here so bad?" Cloe asked.

"It's a private place to a Cybertronian, we only open our chests for basically two things" Knockout said.

"Which are?" Gina asked softly.

"Medical check ups and mating, bonding if you will" Knockout frowned.

"It's ok Knockout, we will try not to touch your Spark casing again if we can help it" Miko said.

"Yeah....go to recharge now!" Knockout said shutting his optics again.

Cloe snickered and she rested her head again, Gina and Miko had their heads on her stomach. Cloe always let them use her as a pillow sometimes if camping or something.

Miko was of course next to Knockouts Spark casing. So she would be the likely one to hit it again maybe, Cloe watched both girls sleeping and heard Knockout breathing softly telling the blonde he was sleeping now.

'I wonder when or if he decides to leave?' She said mentally.