epilouge

(listen to the song while reading ^^)

richie clutched the letter in his hand. richie had lost contact with everyone after the last year of hogwarts. they had all just forgotten about each other. but yesterday, they had just fought pennywise again for the first time in 27 years.they had lost eddie in the battle.
bill told richie that he had found something under eddie's bed when he was moving out after their last year at hogwarts that was addressed to richie but forgot about it until now. and now richie had it in his hands.

he tore open the letter and began to read;

dear richie,
bill said i should write you a letter to tell you how i really feel. truth be told richie, ever since we used to play back in the barrens back at home i developed a crush on you. we then drifted apart which broke my heart, but i wanted to give you space.
when i saw you in the great hall again, all the feelings came flooding back.
and when you kissed me, i was happier then i'd ever been in my life. you, richie tozier liked me. and then i panicked and told you i didn't like you. that was the worst decision i had ever made. seeing the upset expression on your face broke me. you didn't deserve that richie. i didn't mean to lie to you.
i really like you, richie, i'm sorry.
please don't move on. or maybe i'm being selfish. i don't know. i love you, but i don't think you'll ever forgive me. i'll always love you, richie. even if love is just a chemical in our brain, even if 'gay love' is a sin, i still love you.

- your eds

richie broke down into tears. he loved eddie too. he always would.

i'm so sorry here's an alternative ending, don't hate me :(

richie tozier and eddie kaspbrak got married after they finished hogwarts and adopted a pomeranian. they then read the letter eddie wrote as a joke just like eddie had always wanted.