3

~+*•      The train came to a halt.                •*+~
A big, bearded man merrily greeted everyone. "Ello," he said. "I'm Hagrid, the gamekeeper and Keeper of Keys." Everyone hummed a greeting to the big man. "So what are you then?" Henry Bowers spat at the poor man. Hagrid took no offence. "Half-Giant, Half-Human." Henry and his friends snickered. "More like half-giant, half r*t*rd." (I'm not going to write that word because I hate it.) Hagrid frowned. "Quit trying to be a smart arse when you're just an arse." Hagrid retorted. That caused a giggle from the students. They Stanley, Eddie, Bill, Beverly and Mike hopped into the boat that would get them to Hogwarts.

They entered the doors of the marvellous castle. Eddie took a puff of his inhaler. "This is fucking cool, Stan." He said. Stan nodded. "I know."

As they walked up to another big door they were approached by a tall, slim woman who reminded Eddie of a cat. "Welcome to Hogwarts, I'm Headmistress McGonnagol" She said. "Here you will be sorted into your houses; Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff or Slytherin. Each house has a point system; if you do something good,  you will earn points for your house. If you do bad things , you will lose points." She paused. "Whichever house gets the most points by the end of the term will when the house cup." "Your bags will be moved into your rooms, once you get sorted into your houses." She told them. " She smiled. "On that note; come on in!" She said as she opened the doors to reveal 'The Great Haul." There were candles floating above their heads, and tables filled with children and various different foods. "Wow." Said Stanley. The children sat down at the tables. McGonnagal stood at the front of the haul. "Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts." She said. "The sorting hat will sort you into your houses." She pulled out a stool and brought out a strange witches hat with a face. "Reginald Huggins." She said summoning him up to the seat. The hat whispered something to him before hollering "SLYTHERIN." Belch had a smug look on his face and sat down at the Slytherin table. "Beverly Marsh."
"Gryffindor!"
"William  Denbrough."
"Gryffindor."
"Patrick Hockstetter."
"Slytherin!"
"Henry Bowers."
"GOOD GOD, SLYTHERIN!"
"Stanley Uris." Stanley hugged Eddie before he went. "See ya later, Eds." He said before going to the front of the haul. "Hmm, Ravenclaw!" The hat said. Eddie applauded.
"Victor Criss."
"Hmm, You look like a boy who went here years ago." The hat said. "Must be a, Slytherin!"
Henry applauded.
"Benjamin Hanscom."
The chubby boy from Eddie's school made his way up. "A Pure heart," The hat chirped. "Hufflepuff!"
"Edward Kaspbrak." McGonnagol called.
Eddie made his way up, shivering.
The boy caught Richie Tozier's attention. He hung out with Eddie at the barrens sometimes and thought he was nice. But they drifted apart after a while. But now Richie couldn't help admire the small boy's freckled face. He would never admit it, but Richie wanted to pinch his cheeks and kiss every freckle on his face. (No homo tho) Eddie sat on the stool and McGonnagol placed the hat on his head giving him a warm smile. "Edward Kaspbrak," the hat whispered. "A very brave one, I see." Eddie smiled. "Must be a, Gryffindor!" Eddie smiled and went over to sit beside Bill and Beverly. He flashed Stanley a smile who gave him a thumbs up before talking to another person. Richie looked over at the boy and smiled. "Richard Tozier." McGonnagol called. Eddie looked up at Richie. Richie blushed. He couldn't help reacting like a twelve year old girl. Oh my god! He's looking at meeee. He thought. The hat was placed on his head. "Richard Tozier," the hat hummed. "Full of love and humour." It said. "Must be a..Slytherin." Richie smiled and sat at the Slytherin table; away from Henry and his goons.

After everyone ate their food they went up to their common rooms. They were guided up the moving staircase my their year heads. "We're h-here, Eds!" Bill stuttered. "We're wizards!" Beverly gushed. Eddie smiled and took his inhaler. "Yeah,"