5

<<---⍟--->>

                      <<---⍟--->>

Eddie plunked himself down at the table. Richie looked up at him with a smile plastered on his face. Eddie noticed his gaze which called Richie to look away and 'fake cough.' "Rich, what do you want?" Said Eddie, not intending for his words to come out as rude as they did. Richie gathered himself together. "So," Richie said. "I heard some profferers talking about "It who must not me named." Eddie felt a shiver go down his spine. 'It who must not be named.' Pennywise. The shapeshifting-menace Stanley has told him about.
Eddie tried to hide his fear by nodding. "They said he's coming back this year." Richie exclaimed. A shiver went down Eddie's spine. He looked around the empty library. It felt like someone was watching them. "Really..?" Eddie whispered. Richie nodded. "Shit, Rich." Eddie whispered, reaching for his inhaler. Richie watched Eddie as he puffed on his inhaler. He looked rather..cute when he was scared. "Well, what do we do?" asked Eddie, unsure why this concerned him. He was sure to be safe in the grounds of Hogwarts. Right? Richie sighed. "There's more.." he answered. Eddie gave him a confused look. "Ben Hanscom, from Derry goes to this school," Richie told Eddie. "He claims to know a lot about the situation, so I invited him here." Eddie shrugged. "Okay, but how does this even concern us? We're just kids." Richie looked Eddie right in the eye. "We have to kill it, before anyone gets hurt." He told Eddie. Eddie nodded. Suddenly, Ben Hanscom entered the almost-empty library. "Hey, guys." He said sitting himself down. He carried two large, hardback-cover books with him. He set them down on the table. "So Ben, what's the info?" Richie said in a English accent. Ben ignored his accent and continued. "So I found a book called 'The Myths And Legends Of The Wizarding World.'"Eddie and Richie looked at the book, a slightly curious look on their faces.
Ben opened the gold rimmed, leather book. Then he flicked through the book until he landed on the page he was looking for. He turned the book towards Richie and Eddie so they could see.

Pennywise is an advanced boggart. It has the power to shape shift into other people's fears and harm them - unlike normal  boggarts, as they can not physically harm you. Pennywise comes out every 27 years to terrorise the wizarding world. The boggart has loyal followers that are willing to do anything for it; they go by the name of Death Eaters. Pennywise's name is not normally spoken as It's name was made Taboo and therefore used as a means of capturing members of the Order of the Phoenix, whom the Death Eaters believed to be the only ones to dare to speak it.
Pennywise was last defeated in 1961.

Eddie gasped. "That was 27 years ago." Ben nodded. "Which means.." He continued. "It's back." Richie cut him off. Eddie took a puff of his inhaler. "We need to kill it.." Eddie confirmed. Ben and Richie hummed in agreement. Then Henry Bowers and his goons waltzed into the library. "What are they doing here?" Whispered Ben. Eddie shrugged. "Definitely not to read." Richie remarked. Eddie giggled. "Hey, Fl*mers." Said Patrick slamming his hand down on the table. Richie rolled his eyes. "Be quiet, this is a library, Cocksucker." Richie remarked earning a nudge from Eddie. "Shut up, Richie." He mouthed to the Trashmouth. Patrick grabbed Richie by the collar. "If we weren't on school grounds, f*g.." Patrick threatened dropping Richie back into his seat. Eddie shivered in fear. "You motherfuckers better watch yourselves.." Henry spat before walking out of the library.

The boys giggled and smirked to each other mocking the mullet wearing asshole and his friends. "I hope that boggart-thingy gets 'em." Richie chuckled. Eddie and Ben nodded in agreement. Ben looked at his watch. "I best be going." He said gathering his books. "Thanks for your help, Ben." Eddie told him. Ben smiled warmly, before leaving the library. Richie put his fingers together. (👉👈) "So..Eds, do you maybe want to go to Hogsmeade..together." He asked. Eddie furrowed his eye brow. "Don't you have to be in third year to go?" Questioned Eddie. Richie smirked. "I know a shortcut." Richie told him. Eddie rolled his eyes. "Fine, dumb dumb." He said. Richie pinched Eddie's cheeks. "See you then, my dear Eds!" He said before jumping to his feet and strolling out of the library whistling. Eddie noticed how much his cheeks were flushing. What a strange kid. He thought.

                                       ❀