"Thank you. That's all I needed to know." She says before dropping him, walking off

"Princess Ragna, you aren't supposed to be going off on your own!" The soldier says

"Go to your fighting station! If Voltron shows up while you are with me, Emperor Zarkon won't be happy!" She says "That's an order!"

The soldier stops before nodding, quickly heading away from the direction she is going. I watch as he disappears before running after her.

"I thought I told you to go to your station!" She orders before turning around "Huh?"

She looks at me before her jaw pretty much drops. She grabs my arm before pulling me out of view from other things.

"What are you doing here?!" She hisses

"Nat, our inside source isn't answering, I volunteered to come and put in the code," I explain

"Keith, you dummy, Voltron needs you!" She hisses

"Hey, I'll get out of here in time. I already promised Shiro." I laugh

She looks at me before shaking her head.

"I need to get to Thace, Kolivan contacted me through the Purple Lion." She says

"Do you know where I need to go?" I ask

"Further down this hall is all I can tell you." She says "Being the long lost princess can only get me so far navigating this way."

"Nat, just be careful, we're going for him tonight," I say

"I know. I know the plan." She says with a soft smile "Now hurry, I'm going to try and get Thace."

I watch as she stands up, brushing herself off. She gives me one last look before running off in another direction.

-Lance-

"Keith, how is that coming?" Shiro asks

"It's coming. Nat is trying to find Thace." Keith answers

"Wait, you found Nat?" Pidge almost screams

"Pidge, ears!" Hunk says

"Sorry..." She says

I laugh softly before looking around my lion.

"To answer your question, yes I did find Nat. Well more like Princess Ragna right now. She's trying to free Thace so he can input the codes." Keith says

"How is she holding up with the name Ragna?" Hunk asks

"What's with the million questions? It's not like we don't know Nat can protect herself, especially with that new arm of hers." I say

"She's doing just fine. It's her Galra name, she's going to be called by it by every Galra she meets." Keith says

"What about that Zov guy?" I ask "Anything on him?"

"Nothing. I haven't seen him. She didn't even mention him." Keith says "I would imagine nothing good came of it."

"Can't we all." Shiro says "He probably gave her too much information that she was able to use against him when she finally met Zarkon."

"I don't know. But I'm at the location, I need to switch channels to talk to Kolivan. Talk soon." Keith says before disappearing

I look over at the others as they stand by their entrances, waiting for the word.

"How are we going to avoid hurting her?" I ask "If she's "working" with them, what are we supposed to do?"

"We'll cross that road when we come down to it." Shiro says "For now, we let her worry about herself."

-Keith-

"Alright Keith, you need to get out of here now. This area is going to blow as soon as we are able to insert the virus." Thace says

"What about you? What about Nat?" I start

"Nat should already be in her lion ready to go and fight." Thace says "As of you, you need to hurry and get out of here and get back to your friends."

I look at him before I see the doors open. I see sentries pointing their gun at us.

"Keith go!" Thace yells

I go to run towards him when the explosion happens. I feel myself get shot backward in the debris.

I watch the space as I just float around before my body hits something solid. I look around to see a purple snout.

"Get in!" Nat says through the comms

I nod my head before backing up to wait as it opens its mouth.

"What are you gonna do?" I ask

"You're staying here until the others show up with your lion." She instructs "I can't let them catch you."

I look at her before nodding. I watch as she flies back towards the base, landing her lion. She stops before taking her helmet off, looking at me.

"They should be here any minute." She says

I look at her before nodding one last time. I set my hand on her shoulder. She stands up, slowly wrapping her arms around my waist, holding onto me.

"This is the last time I can be seen with you for a while." She whispers "Once all of you guys are here, I have to be careful how I play things."

I wrap my arms around her, laying my head on top of her head.

"Nothing will happen as long as we work together.

-~-

"Where's Nat?!" Pidge yells

"She should be coming out soon," I yell

"She's right there!" Lance yells

"Sorry, I'm late!" Nat yells

"Better late than never." Shiro laughs

"I unlocked the secret weapon to the Purple Lion." Nat says "Just let me know when you're ready for it!"

"Nat, as soon as Zarkon is within range, we'll be ready for it," Shiro says

I watch as Zarkon flies towards us, his weapon at the ready.

"Alright Nat, now!" Shiro says

I watch as the Purple Lion stops before roaring, sending out a bright beam out of its mouth, pointing towards Zarkon. I feel Voltron start to power itself up before we even make a move.

"She's powering us up with enough energy to do this!" Lance yells

"That's the spirit of Voltron! She strengthens every attack while paralyzing the enemy!" Allura pieces together "The witch is down, make that move!"

"Alright team, looks like this is our final move." Shiro starts "Give it everything that you got!"

I throw my bayard into the spot, bringing the sword out, readying it as we charge towards Zarkon.

I hear everyone yelling as we shove our sword forward, shoving it through Zarkon's armor. I hear Shiro yell something before the sword becomes bigger, throwing more power are Zarkon. I watch as the explosion happens, throwing Zarkon away from Voltron.

I feel the lions being torn apart and throw the opposite directions.

"Everyone okay?" Nat asks as her lion shakes its head

"We're good. We need to get out of here." Allura says

"Everybody head out." Nat says

I turn the Red Lion towards the wormhole that is starting to form when I see the Black Lion floating around.

"Shiro?" I start

"We need to tow him back to the castle," Pidge says

I turn Red around, helping Nat and Pidge pick his lion up as we fly through the wormhole.

Was that really the end?